𝒞𝒽𝓅 𝟣𝟦. 𝒮𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓂..

Punap

Whoever is threatening  our baby won't last long..as soon as we figure out who sent that blasted later.. Punz pulled Dream over here he diffrently need cuddles right now and I joined 'we won't let them hurt you' we say.
(Yeah I already sent a gang of readers to help :D).

ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴘ ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴢᴀɴᴅᴜʀʀꜱ ᴘᴏʀɴ ʜᴜʙ

Dreams mom.. came to check on him and it went well we didn't mention the depth threat.. and his mom was happy that her son  got some protective boyfriend's.

'Dream you got some tall ass boyfriends that seem so protective  of you' The sister said.

'They are very protective of me' Dream said.

Punz wrapped his arms around Dreams waist.. I just wrap them both with my arm.

They  cought up and left and we talked to the principle.. and well we figured out it was indeed  Dreams jack ass bullies... wait  they like us or some?...

'Well talk with them' Punz said holding our baby closley.

The princebal  nodded. And off we went well we put Dream in the dorm.. and went to deal with the jackasses.

They were standing by the trashcan.

'Wtf you jackasses' we spat.

They said they did nothing adventuly they did say it.. and they got tooken to the office, we went back to Dream.

ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴘ ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴢᴀɴᴅᴜʀʀꜱ ᴘᴏʀɴ ʜᴜʙ

Midnight  and it's stormy  out Dream is for somerason on the the other bed.. and we could hear him panicking.. so we rushed over ''Dream baby what's wrong' I questioned.

'Storms with lighting and thunder tend to scare me'He said shaking.

Me and Punz made eye context for a moment.

'Darling I want you to focus  on us and nothing but us okay? Make our voices the only thing that you can hear' I said.

He certainly tried but it didn't work  he was wrapped in our arms.. as me try to calm him but it fails.. Adventuly  I got the bright idea of kissing him.. and it kinda calmed him.. but not completely.

We do this for an hour.. and soon Dream fainted.. and well.. let's just say Sapnaps in shambles... and so am I.

'Fuck you lighting storms!' We both scream with the lifeless corpse in our arms..

'No please be a ruse!' Sapnap Beggs.

This boy was our soul happniss.. and I don't think we'll gonna make it without him.. why must life be so cruel to us? Give us a good thing and then take it from us! 'D..Darling  wake up its not funny' I whine  out.

No response 'wake up please.. we haven't got married yet' Sapnap said breaking more.

Soon we accept the fact.. He's gone and there's nothing we can do about it unfortunately. We call for the nurse  with the littlest hope.. 'he's gone I'm so sorry boys' The nurse said.

We both fall to the floor having a complete brake down..

The nurse left.. and for weeks on end we wouldn't come out and cuddle crying.. until we couldn't anymore..  and well as we said.. if we found our person had our happniss.. but something  happend well they die.. we'd leave this world together. And well..

.

.

Breaking news: in the antibullying school two students committed suscide.. they were the lovers of Dream was taken who died from hyperventilating and a panic attack.. Punz godrinch seemed to had overdose, and cut wonds down and up his body on the bed Dream was annoyed dead on. Sapnap halo was found hanging above the bed where Punz was found Dead.. I'm so sorry the families of them.

.

.

.
The end