15

"Hey sweet heart...Where are you??"

Hizashi was pacing back and forth in his apartment growing worried as he hadn't heard anything from his beloved since he last saw her. At night he tried to call her multiple times since she always texts him after she finishes her studies and to his surprise. She never called him back. At first he though okay maybe she fell a sleep. Now it's 6 A.M. No reply back to his text messages and school starts at 7. He knows Y/n always wakes up at 5:30 every morning to get ready for school. Yet , he hasn't gotten a reply back from her yet. So he kept calling her phone non stop. Hopping the h/c girl would answer him at all.

Back at aizawas place.....

"Fuck fuck fuck...this just had to happen now huh?!?! Fuck me"

"Whats wrong?"

"....He's trying to find me right now"

"Who...?"

"Who do you think?"

Aizawa took a deep breathe trying to figure out from who it could be.

"Hizashi..."

"Yeah..."

"Hey hey, it's alright just tell him you got sic-"

*knock knock knock*

You both freeze up looking towards the door.

"Hey sho. It's me zashi. We need to talk. Urgently"

As soon as you hear his voice come through the other side of the door. You felt your heart start to race. You panicked and Aizawa saw your shaken figure and whispered to go hide. You grabbed your belongings and hid into a near by closet.

Finding clothes to hide under you slowly lose yourself in your own thoughts as you hear Aizawa slowly unlock the door.

"Sho...I can't reach her"

Hizashi says pacing in quickly

"Reach who? Also aren't you suppose to be at the university soon so you better make this quick."

"Nice one. Asshole. You know who he's talking about!" You thought.

"It's Y/n....She never called me last night or this morning. She usually does after she finishes studying and almost always texts me in the morning but not even once have I gotten a reply back. I'm worried sho. But I don't wanna seem obsessive..."

As Mic rambled on. Aizawa kept thinking about y/n.

"Damn it...I feel bad. I honestly do. But I can't say anything right now. So what should I do...? What should I say....? Ahh...Y/n...you troublesome girl...look at the mess we're in because of your enticements"

He smirked a lil thinking about the last bit up until he caught the last words of Mics ramble.

"....Got a weird call from somebody last night saying they knew something I wouldn't like to know...so my intuitions telling me something up"

While you completely lost your shit in the closet you did hear his last words as well.

"Wait? What? What do you mean?" Aizawa said sternly

"Sho it's like I've been saying. I don't know. She's not picking up her phone and that weird phone call has me on edge"

"Okay, calm down first. I'm sure she's fine. Maybe she got sick. I mean when she left my office yesterday she seemed to stumble a lot after leaving."

"AHHHH YOUUUU BITCHHHH THAT WASNT BECAUSE I WAS SICK THAT WAS BECAUSE YOU POUN-"

*Crack*

"What was that...?"

Hizashi said confused as to where the strange creaking sound came from.

"Oh....shit...."

Now you've done it. You moved way to much and you accidentally hit the door.

"Earlier I stuffed some old texts books so they probably fell but anyways zashi listen to me... Let's just go to the university cause we are about to be late if she doesn't show up then we can start looking for her okay?"

"Alright...I'm just....I'm worried sho...I mean..."

"Yeah...I know. Come on let me put on something and let's go."

As soon as you heard the door close you came out of the closet and quickly got all your things before heading out as well.

As you walked home your phone started ringing. Without even looking your answered it.

"Hmmm hello"

The line was silent for a bit until you heard a voice.

"I know what you did"

*beep*

Your eyes widen with confusion.

"You know what I did...?"

Weird

When you got home you immediately took a shower and cleaned your apartment. As you were finishing up your room you hear a rapid knocking at your door.

"I'm coming! Im coming! My Irene hold on"

You opened the door and was immediately met with a slammed door and a push to the side.

"Well what the fuck is up with you?

You see Aizawa pacing around the room keeping a calm exterior but a worried one inside.

"Somebody knows y/n...."

This made you heart sink a bit.

"What do you mean somebody knows? Knows what?"

"What we did y/n.... I got a random call describing EXACTLY what we did last night."

"Are you serious?!?! What are we gonna do?!?! I still haven't even talked to mic and then there's the obvious fact that we are student/teacher. Our whole "relationship " is a fucking mess."

"Well guess what we have to confess. Not towards the school but towards Hizashi."

"Sho no...I just. I don't know....I can't think right now. What happens you know I mean. He was your best friend and mines and you know I just can't deal with this right now especially when all of this literally happens all in the same day I ju-."

As you tried to ramble on aizawa takes you into a big hug.

"Hey hey chill out relax...I know I put you in this situation and I'm sorry. My words are not enough but the best I can do for you right now is to go along with you whenever your ready....if that's alright with you?"

"....Alright...I'll call you whenever I'm ready to confess...thank you...sho..."

"Hehe...no problem now....why don't i help you...."

"Don't try me bitch -.-"

A/n....

Haiii.....

Well guys I really though I was gonna keep my word but when I went through it I just went ✌🏽

But I'm back and I'm gonna try my best to finish this cause. Comments got me WEAK 🤣 and feeling a bit guilty for not finishing so I'm gonna do mah best 😤
I didn't really know where I was taking my story but now that I figured it out with one of my girls I feel all the story tellin coming back to me 🥹 and I'm sorry again for the long haitus

Luv Adri ❤️‍🔥