chapter twenty | Eve

Sooo these past three days have gone horrible.

The boys just got back yesterday and we couldn't even hangout!

Ms. Lavinski wanted our dances to be perfect that our only male skater hurt himself so now we don't have a duo.

Rose and James were our duo which was the only thing we had, so now she has to find someone else.

Now she has to worry about the duo, the trio, and for the big presentation we need 3 solos. So I'm pretty sure she is very much stressed.

I stretch my arms and grab my duffle bag and head downstairs.

It's currently 5:00am and practice starts at 5:30.

Supposedly today ms. Lavinski will have at least the the trio done.

Competition is less than a fucking month.

I let out a sigh and drop my bag beside the door and head to the kitchen. "Good morning love bug." My dad says as he kisses my forehead "good morning." I say back tiredly

"Tired are we?" He says chuckling "oof I'm literally about to kill myself." I say as I sit on a stool and lay my head down.

"You'll be okay sweetheart, here eat something before you head out ." He says placing a plate of Avocado toast.

I give him a small smile "thank you." I start eating and he heads out to work.

My poor mother had the night shift so she should be home when I leave. That's what happens when you have a surgeon as a mom and a dermatologist as a dad.

Hmm that may be why I really never had acne.

I check the time and see it's 5:10am I quickly put the toast in my mouth and the plate in the sink, then I jog to the fridge and grab my banana shake on one hand and with the other hand I grab my hydro flask.

I put the flask in my bag and put the strap on my shoulder then grab my keys and head out.

That was way more stressful than it should have been.

I unlock my car and put my bag in the backseat and then start my car and head to the school.

♡ ♡ ♡

I open the gym doors and come to a stop when I see the hockey team practicing.

Wtf? We have the rink in the mornings

I walk to the locker room and see the other girls are here already.

"What are they doing here?" I say pointing behind me to the door.

They all shrug "i don't even know Carter just said coach had called them last night for a meeting." Makensie says putting on her skates.

"Hmm guess we'll know soon." I say shrugging and placing my bag in my locker.

I grab my skates and put them on. We all talk for a few minutes then we all head out to the rink.

The coach for the hockey team sees us coming out so he blows his whistle. "Alright boys huddle up." They all skate over there and I find Grayson.

He takes his helmet off shakes his head and pushes his hair back.

I look away and walk to where our coach is.

She lets out a sigh "alright girls so you all have been doing do great, but I have chosen the three girls for the trio."

We al look at each other in excitement.

"Makensie, Diana and Avery. Have the trio" she says looking at her clipboard we all clap in excitement.

They will do soo good!

"Today I will see who gets the solo as well as the duo." She says putting the clipboard down.

"Umm I have a question?" Avery says raising her hand.

"Yes what's your question Ms. Avery?" Lavinski says as she puts her hair in a ponytail.

"How are we going to do the duo if we need a guy plus the boys are using the rink." She says

Oh yeah what about that?!

I look at the girls and we are all waiting for her to answer.

She gives us a sly smirk and says "well if you put two together, one of those hockey boys." she says pointing at the boys talking "will be doing the duo with one of you." She says pointing at us and starting to walk to them.

Oh god

————————————————————————
Y'all do not know how excited I am for the upcoming chapters!!

I have also decided this book will only have 30-35 chapters :p

But anywayss see ya next chapter byeee<3