5│THEY'RE KILLING US

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

❛ ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴ ᴇʏᴇꜱ​​​​​​​​​​. ❜ ° . ༄
- ͙۪۪˚   ▎❛ 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ❜   ▎˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
»»————- ꒰ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ᴋɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴜs ꒱

❝ WHAT ARE YOU, PSYCHO? 

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ 

[one month ago]

"Peaches, you'll be my Maid of Honor, won't you?" 

Touched, Juliet had thrown her arms around her best friend and tearfully exclaimed, "of course!" 

Soon she would regret her eagerness to hold that position. 

🌎🌎🌎
[present day]

She was happy for her friends. Really, she was— despite everything. Despite Topanga's high emotions, despite having to work compatibly with Angela for her friend's sake, despite the terrible, horrible dress she was currently putting on. Despite everything, she was happy that Cory and Topanga were finally getting married.

Or, at least, that was what Juliet reminded herself as the blonde called for them to show her their outfits. She put a very fake smile onto her face as she followed the other two girls down the steps with the pink silk clutched in one hand to keep herself from tripping. As they came to a stop in the kitchen, Topanga raised her hands over her mouth and dramatically cried: "those are the most beautiful dresses I have ever seen!"

"Oh no," Rachel groaned.

"Topanga," Angela started cautiously, "do you think that maybe you're a little too emotional to make the right decision about this?"

"Those are the most beautiful dresses I. . ."

"Alright, alright," the brunette agreed quickly.

"Where's Morgan?" Topanga asked them. "I want to see how beautiful my future sister looks."

"Hey Morgan, come on out!" the older girl shouted after her. "Share the joy!"

Morgan appeared, frowning deeply as she came down to join them. She was far less tactful than the other girls were as she demanded, "what are you, psycho?"

"Morgan, you look so beautiful!"

"We look like clowns!"

As Angela and Rachel rushed to fix the damage, Juliet put a hand on the blonde's shoulder and leaned down to whisper, "hey, I hate wearing pink but Topanga's emotional state isn't something that you want—"

"Horn-honkin', big-shoe wearin' clowns," Morgan carried on, brushing off her warning. 

Thankfully, the bride seemed unaffected by her words (for now) and turned around to show them their accessories. "They come with parasols!" she said enthusiastically as she passed them to the girls. "And the best part is that after the wedding, you guys are obviously gonna want to wear these dresses over and over again."

That was it.

As Cory's sister furiously tore the dress off, Juliet approached her friend and placed her hands on the blonde's shoulders. "Panga, honey, can we talk for a moment? I think that maybe Rachel was onto something when she said you weren't in a proper emotional state right now. You know I'll wear whatever you decide but have you thought about the fact that you have two redheads in your bridal party? Everyone knows that pink goes terribly with red hair. It's not that I hate the dress," she added hastily, "it's just that the clashing of the colors doesn't do it justice. . ."