9│THE WAR

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

❛ ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴ ᴇʏᴇꜱ​​​​​​​​​​. ❜ ° . ༄
- ͙۪۪˚   ▎❛ 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ❜   ▎˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
»»————- ꒰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʀ ꒱

❝ I GUESS YOU COULD SAY THAT
THIS IS A STICKY SITUATION 

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

While Shawn's shorter hair was something to get used to after only knowing him with longer hair for so long, Juliet certainly wasn't complaining as her fingers tangled into the spiky strands. She lay half on top of her boyfriend as their lips moved hungrily against each other. Shawn's arms held her securely to him as they kissed, heedless of the other couple that was occupying Celeste's bed while she was out.

When they finally pulled apart, the redhead enjoyed the happy daze that always came from their lengthy make-out sessions. The dark-haired boy looked over at the friends. "Hey, how come you guys aren't going at it?"

Topanga sat next to her husband and both had reading material open in front of them, though Cory's space was messy with the popcorn that had missed his mouth. "Shawnie, you don't understand what I got here. I mean, once you start up this engine it's nonstop to Puerto Rico."

"What are you, a locomotive?" the redhead snarked.

"I don't even know what he's talking about," the other girl said.

"That's right, papa don't make sense."

The door swung open to reveal Rachel as she stormed into the dorm. "I hate this job!" she exclaimed furiously. "'Rachel, the shower drain's clogged!' 'Rachel, somebody puked in the hall, go clean it up!' 'Rachel, the candy machine's out of corn nuts!'"

"Is it?" Shawn asked. When she didn't answer, he added, "well, fix it!"

"I am a resident adviser, not a vending machine stuffer! I took this job for the one stinking perk they give you. Do you know what that is?"

"A friend that you can rant to?" Juliet offered.

"A parking spot! That's what I get. A place to park my little beetle near my room."

Cory stood and took up the remaining space next to Shawn as he leaned towards his best friend. "I've never seen our favorite redhead so fiery!" This statement was immediately followed by an "ouch!" as Juliet swatted him. "Second favorite redhead," he amended quickly.

"I had to walk a mile and a half because of some stupid, spot-grubbing moron!" Rachel growled, ignoring the correction.

"Maybe the moron didn't know it was yours," the dark-haired boy suggested mildly.

She turned on him as her eyes glinted furiously. "You! You parked in my spot?"

"Don't have a hissy fit."

"If you don't move your car right now, I will use my powers as RA to see that you do!"

"Whoa! Whoa-ho-ho-ho," Shawn mocked her as he stood. He raised his hands as he did so. "What are you gonna do, ban me from the soda machine? Revoke my corn nut privileges?"

"Oh! She can't do that!" Cory added.

"Because there aren't any!" The two boys glanced at each other before they gave Rachel a loud "ha!"

A fond smile curled on Juliet's lips at the sound as she remembered the times before when they'd one-upped someone. Rachel must have caught her expression because her fury only increased. "Okay, that's it! You're breaking the rules right now because you're in the dorms after hours! I'm banning you from the dorm. Get out!"