3.

"Q, can I talk to you?" Ximora spoke as she walked to the parking lot.

He nodded and stepped to the side with her "Umm I wanna sell" she mumbled.

He looked at her and started laughing "Nahhh"

"Q.. I really need the money" she told him.

"You serious? You like a good kid" he said causing her to nod.

He thought about it then nodded "Ight you gotta be on the block tonight to talk to my boss"

"What time?" She asked as he started walking away.

"Tonight"

Q was just someone she grew up with, and she knew he'd been in the streets so he was the first person she had to talk to.

She rolled her eyes and walked over to Brooklyn's car.

____________

"Ximora no, you're smart as hell you've got full ride scholarships" Brooklyn frowned.

Ximora shook her head "I have to. So will you watch KJ and take me tonight?"

Brooklyn sighed "I guessss. "

The two sat in Brooklyn's room as she looked for an apartment.

"You know my mama would definitely offer if we had space" Brooklyn said.

Ximora nodded understanding Brooklyn's own living situation.

"Okay this one is $750 and they'll take my voucher" Ximora said.

Brooklyn looked at it and nodded "It's closer to the school too"

Soon, it was 10:15 and time for Ximora to go.

"Mmm you sure?" Brooklyn asked as they pulled up. Ximora nodded seeing Q sitting on a porch.

"Ight text me when you ready" she said as Ximora got out the car.

"You late, come on" she followed him further down the street where crackheads roamed.

She stood next to him as he made transactions until a red car drove towards them, it's lights were shining in her face the whole time.

"That's him, lemme talk to him" Q told her, she nodded and leaned against a wall as she waited.

Before she could react she was being dragged to the car.

"Fuck is you doing?" Draco questioned mugging the side of her face since she refused to look at him.

"Don't worry about it" she said.

He scrunched up his face "Nah, I'm taking you home"

She stopped him "If you won't let me... I'll go to someone else"

Ximora watched as his hand twitched then his jaw clenched.

"Where KJ?" He asked starting the car.

"With my friend.." she mumbled.

He nodded "Gimme her address we going to get her"