Chapter 30

"You bitch!"

Yeji turned around at the loud, accusing tone to see an angry Minju stomping towards her. She widened her eyes and yelped.

"It wasn't my fault!" Yeji said in defense putting her textbook out in front of her to act as some sort of protection.

Minju huffed, slowing down her steps as she stood in front of Yeji.

"Then please explain why I was left alone with Chaewon, making a fool of myself, for an hour!" She exclaimed, throwing her arms up in exasperation.

"I rammed into a wall while seeing something I shouldn't see!" Yeji explained simply. 

Minju looked at her skeptically. "Is that why your forehead is looking like Mt. Everest right now?" 

Yeji gasped and instinctively covered up her bump. "Rude. But yes."

"And you wouldn't believe who I walked in on doing it. It was Choi Jisu and Chaeryeong." The brunette lowered her voice at the end of her sentence. 

Minju's jaw dropped, before her brain rewinded what had happened last night. "Oh my god! So I got into a car with them after they had sex!" 

"Quiet in the halls ladies. And watch what you say." A teacher reprimanded them as she walked down.

"I felt that something was off." Minju whispered in rage.

Before Yeji could say something else, loud commotion filled the halls.

"Jisu and Chaeryeong?" 

"Woah, I didn't know they were together!"

Looking behind them Minju and Yeji's jaws simultaneously fell as they saw Choi Jisu walking into school with her arm hooked around Chaeryeong's. 

People lined up and down the hall, creating some sort of an entrance for the surprising couple.

"Oh. My. God." 

Minju and Yeji both said together. 

"You really didn't have to do this." Chaeryeong said into Jisu's ear. The blonde only winked at her. "I want to make it right with you. And it starts by telling everyone to mind their own business and not talk to us." 

Choi Jisu said the last sentence glaring at the group of girls who were sulking at the sight of the basketball player really being taken. 

Chaeryeong shook her head. "You could just say you're jealous." She teased. 

The blonde rolled her eyes. "One thing at a time." She grumbled under her breath. 

They reached the cheerleader's locker and they both stood there awkwardly.

"Uh, do I head to mine now or do I wait for you?" Chaeryeong asked. Jisu hummed, trying to think in her head. 

She just shrugged. "Usually I would just tell the others to fuck off." 

Chaeryeong gulped at that. 

"But...I guess you can go to your locker and I'll swing by to say goodbye before class." 

The older girl beamed and nodded her head, diligently pacing down the hall to go to her own locker. 

"So, summer break is coming up soon. Are you going to be travelling anywhere?" Ryujin asked Chaeryeong, who still hadn't broken the oath of not speaking to her. 

The silver haired poked her arm with a pencil and Chaeryeong flinched, turning to look at her with a glare. 

"What was that for?" She whispered harshly, still mindful that they were in class.