SS.2. Twin Masterpiece

Koenji Rokusuke POV

April 1st.

The day I would enroll in the school that was made for the so-called "elites" of elite students all around Japan. The school boasts a 100% employment and college entry rate, and with thorough, state-directed teaching methods, it spares no effort in pursuing the nation's desired future. They say you could get any job opportunity or any colleges or universities you plan to go to if you get accepted into this school but honestly, that's a load of bullshit.

For example, if a peasant were to somehow graduate from the school and enter medical school with not even the slightest bit of knowledge of any medical fields, would they really accept a student like that? If they do accept the student, then Japanese society truly is doomed.

Although, that's not my problem. I have no plans to contribute to a society filled with ignorant mongrels. Call me egotistical all you want, but maybe it is you who cannot see how truly perfect I am.

Ah, you must be new here. You must not know whose thoughts you're reading. But don't worry, I, the perfect existence is feeling kind today so listen closely as it is an honor to even receive such blissful words from me.

I am Koenji Rokusuke. Future heir of the Koenji family who will carry Japan with my very own back. You should feel lucky that I even bothered to introduce myself to someone as low as you.

You must be asking yourself, why would a person as I claim to be as something as absurd as a "perfect" existence?  It's simple. It's because I am the perfect existence. Unparalleled intelligence, an ideal physique that attracts even the same sex, beautiful looks, and glorious shining gold hair. There is simply nothing else that could describe me other than "perfect".

But it seems other people on the bus I was riding it couldn't see it. Ah, that's right, I the great Koenji have decided to ride a commoner's vehicle because I was feeling kind today and let other people witness my beauty. A lot of them were staring at me, I just pretended to not notice the stares. But alas, my peace was interrupted by a sudden statement by some annoying old hag.

"Don't you think you should give up your seat?" an office lady said to me. I tried to ignore her unnecessary existence but she continued with her annoying statements.

"You there, can't you see the old woman having trouble standing up?" The lady stated the fucking obvious.

"Well no shit Sherlock, and what do you propose I do?" I asked provokingly.

"Did you not hear me the first time? I said to give up your seat so the old woman can find a place to sit down." She replied to me not even trying to hide her irritation.

"And why should I lady? There's absolutely no reason nor benefit for me for giving my seat up." I refuted.

"Isn't it natural to hand over the priority seat to the elderly?" She asked again. This ugly hag was starting to annoy me more and more. I guess I should drop some knowledge for her like a superior being advising its lamb.

"I don't understand. Priority seats are just priority seats, and there is no legal obligation for me to move. Whether or not I move should be decided by me, who is currently sitting in this seat. Will you give up your seat because I am a young man? HAHAHA!, that's a stupid way of thinking. But of course, it is expected of how brainless you are as an inferior being. But don't worry as I, a superior being will now educate you on why I don't want to give up this seat." I explained to her. She had a very angered expression but I couldn't care less what mere lowly peasants think of me.

"I am a healthy young man. Certainly, I don't feel that standing up would inconvenience me. However, it is obvious standing up will consume more physical strength than sitting down will. I don't want to do such a useless thing. Or maybe, are you telling me to be more lively and energetic?" I continued my rebuttal.