Chapter 32

"Whoo!"

The loud group cheered and their drinks clashed together, taking a big sip out of their milkshakes.

There was laughing and cheering all around as the basketball team gathered around for their last meeting before their last game of the year.

"C'mon Ryujin, we need a speech!" Chaeryeong patted her friend on the back roughly and Ryujin, who was sipping on her shake, coughed abruptly.

"Are you trying to kill me, Ryeong?" Ryujin asked with a hoarse voice after she recovered from her coughing fit.

Chaeryeong only laughed loudly. "Come on we want to hear a speech from our captain!" She repeated, ignoring the glare the silver haired was sending her way.

Soon enough the rest of the team caught on as well and were soon all cheering on Ryujin.

"Speech! Speech! Speech!" They chanted.

Ryujin rolled her eyes. "You guys are old enough to motivate yourselves now, aren't you?"

Everyone groaned in protest. "But I'll do a toast." She agreed and everyone cheered again.

Ryujin laughed and stood up from her seat, raising her glass up.

"Here's to a wonderful season once again! Let's win this game and be the champs."

The team clinked their drinks together and went back to laughing and having a good time.

"There's our captain." Chaeryeong said with a teasing smile and Ryujin sat back down. She shoved the raven haired away.

"Next time, you're going to be doing the speeches." Ryujin said. The raven haired downed the rest of her shake and wiped the milk moustache on her upper lip.

"Let's go play in the arcade now!" She exclaimed and everyone agreed, all piling on out of the place.

Ryujin shook her head at how loud her teammates were.

"No!"

Yeji yelled out in protest for the nth time.

Choi Jisu rolled her eyes, putting back her tube top and mini skirt.

"I'm just saying. You'd look really hot if you wore these. And you'd get everyone thirsting after you." Jisu said.

Yeji protectively wrapped her arms around her own waist. "I'm fine and I don't want anyone thirsting after me." She said with red cheeks, burying herself further inside her oversized hoodie.

"Suit yourself. Although, I'm sure Ryujin would like a little present for her final game." Jisu said, smirking on the inside already knowing that Ryujin would go crazy and most likely kill her if she made Yeji wear that outfit. 

The brunette shook her head to the side. "No way that's happening." She murmured shyly.

Choi Jisu laughed loudly at that.

"You're pretty cute, you know?" She said mostly to herself.

Yeji widened her eyes at the compliment she was not prepared to hear. Especially from Choi Jisu herself.

"T-T-Thank you." She stuttered out.

The blonde grinned. "It makes sense why Ryujin is head over heels for you." She murmured and went back into the closet, not seeing Yeji's bewildered facial expression.

"What?"

Yeji said in shock.

"Aright, now hurry and change. Joy and Yeri are coming around in fifteen minutes. If those dimwits are on time." Jisu said, ignoring the brunette who seemed like she was rebooting her entire system.