Epilogue Chapter 5

A/N: Gonna stop lying to you guys about updating this book, I know i'll only update when I feel like it. For those still reading I applaud you at your patience and thank you SO MUCH.

TAYLORS POV:

Blake wanted to take me on our first romantic date pretty much ever.

We had skipped the romantic dinner part of our relationship.

It had been two years since we graduated, and I've been studying to be a hero the entire time. Blake surprisingly was studying to be a detective.

(don't know if that's like a real thing but we're going with it)

He knows he won't get hired by any major police precincts, but that's exactly what he wants.

Enough with the future talk.

There was a fancy Italian restaurant he wanted to take me to, aka the staple for all couples in New York. I've gotta admit, I was surprised at this sudden romantic gesture. Aura is convinced he's gonna propose, Tessa too.

I looked at myself in the mirror, the beautiful black dress clinging to my body. I still can't believe I made it to 20.

I feel so old yet so young at the same time. I adjusted the long sleeves and took a deep breath.

Blake and I moved in together after high school, using the apartment my family bought for him. We both chip in on rent, but here's a big surprise!

His father was finally arrested on the charges of child abuse and aggravated assault, and will now spend the rest of his life in prison. Meaning that Blake now has all of his money.

This also means that we are RICH!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Ahem.

I apologize for that.

We donate to every charity we can find and make sure everyone we know is financially stable.

Back to the fancy date.

"Snow we're gonna be late for the reservation!" Blake calls for me and I smile. I had no idea why I was nervous, but sure enough there were butterflies in my stomach.

I opened the bedroom door and saw him looking at his watch. He looked so...expensive.

He was wearing a black button up shirt, with maybe two buttons unbuttoned.

He heard my heels on the wooden floor and looked up.

His face lightened and his mouth became agape. "I will never get tired of seeing you." He smiled lightly.

"But seriously we have to go the reservation is at 7:30."

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my purse from the counter.

We drove for a little while, his hand on my thigh the whole time. He seemed a bit shaky though, like he was nervous.

We got the the restaurant, parked, and went inside. They placed us at a beautiful table on a balcony, and it was right next to the ocean.

I sighed, taking in the view.

We talked for an hour, and I ate AMAZING PASTA.

THAT PASTA WAS TO DIE FOR.

Once we were ready to pay Blake insisted he should pay, but I insisted we split the check.

I know he has a lot of money, but i've been working really hard at my part time job, and I want to pay for at least something.

He got mad at this and snuck his credit card into the check, paying discreetly.

The sun had started to set, and I was genuinely tired.

Once we left the building he took my hand, leading me down the stairs and to the sand.

I struggled to walk because of my heels, so I took them off.

We walked in a silence to the shore, the waves crashing peacefully.

Nobody else was here, and it felt calming.

To be here with my soulmate.

Blake walked away for a second and returned with a stick. I looked at him with a confused face and he laughed.

He started to draw something on the sand and my eyes widened as I realized what it was.

He drew half of a heart.

I started to giggle as he stood at the point of the heart.

He threw the stick to me and I started to complete the shape, stopping every once and a while to laugh.

Once I connected the point of the heart I smiled at Blake, standing so close to him.

That's when he kneels down, and pulls a small box out of his blazer.

I bring my hands to my mouth and gasp in shock, my eyes watering immensely.

He opens the box and reveals the beautiful diamond ring. It was so beautiful. Rustic, with earthy tones, and three crystals at the top.

"Taylor Zoldyck. Will you do me the honor and make me the happiest man in the universe? Will you marry me?"

My tears were overwhelming. I nodded and managed to get out a yes. He started to cry as well as he slid the ring onto my finger.

Once he did so he stood up and I wrapped my arms around his neck as hard as I could, accidentally knocking us over.

We both started laughing while crying.

"I love you so much." I picked my head up from its resting place on his chest.

"I love you too Snow." He smiled.

I wiped away his tear and kissed him.

I loved him more than anything, and every second we spend together is so important to me. I can't believe I'll be able to spend the rest of my life with this man, the man that caused my life to fall apart, but also the man that fixed it.
_______________
A/N: hi, i'm not gonna lie and say i'm motivated so to whoever still cares enough to read this, thank you so much for dealing with my weird uploads. Love you!