change is coming

Hello hello. Firstly, I would like to thank everyone for 13K+ reads. That is amazing, and a little nerve racking, but it makes me so happy. Thank you.

Secondly, to apologise for not writing. To be honest, I have had a dry patch when it comes to most my writing, so it does not come as a shock. However, when I have actually tried to carry on, the more I realise I kind of want to hit rewind (AGAIN) with this story and characters. I love them and for the life of me, I will finish it no matter how long it takes me, but it's because I love them that it makes me think they deserve better.

To make the long story short, I am thinking of rewriting this book. Same characters, similar setting, but I want to flesh out plotlines and individual development, as well as relationship development.

Whatever I am planning, it is still not final, and I will have to give it more thorough thought, but most likely, that's the route I will be taking in the nearby future. Apologies in advance if you see me just going back to square one, but it might be the one way for me to finally be at ease.

Again, thank you for sticking around. Hopefully the next time you get a notification from this, it'll be a fresh update :)