Chapter 177 - Happy Birthday To Me!

Late in the night,Alicia let herself fall on the bed.She was tired to the bone and just wanted to sleep.Her hubby was too much!In a day,he had flushed out the schemers and landed them behind the bars!No wonder he was considered ruthless and cold!Remembering the finance and sales manager's faces when their fraud had been discovered so swiftly was especially satisfying though.

Half asleep,Alicia was jolted awake when a mini typhoon jumped on the bed."Mother!You cannot sleep yet!I have a present for you."Lazily Alicia opened her eyes to stare at her son and then at the little gift wrapped box in Ru's hands.Immediately her energy was revived!She jolted up and said,"A Birthday present!Thank you my baby Ru!But my birthday is tomorrow..so why the present today?"

Ru looked at the gift disdainfully and said,"This is Uncle Neil's.My present is going to be bigger."Ru had a big and devilish smile on his face as he said that.For a moment,she was worried about the smile but soon she took the gift and kept it inside the drawer to see later.

Alicia sat up cross legged and pulled Ru onto her ŀȧp,"And what did my little baby do today?Mother had a big day today and caught many bad uncles!"

Ru listened to his mother carefully and thought back to his day,"I had a good day too.We caught bugs and fed them to our pet lizard.That was the best part!"Alicia shuddered at the thought of bugs and lizards but controlled her reaction!She imagined her future when her little baby was going to be a teenager.She hoped he would get over his obsession of reptiles and insects by then otherwise...

Just then,Ryu entered the bedroom and looked at the oaur.His tie had bwwn loosened and his slightly long hair was falling on his forehead making him look really sėxy.With a slight smile at them,Ryu caught Ru who had run to him and picked him up."Father!Do you know what is tomorrow?It is the best day..We need to start celebrating it today!It is my holiday tomorrow and we must spend the day together!And we need to watch the new movie tonight!You promised,the last time when we were talking on the phone!I asked Sister Tina to prepare lots of popcorn!You must freshen up fast and come!I am going to get Sister Tina to put on the movie before she leaves!!come fast...Ru,the tiny typhoon escaped back."

Alicia fell back on the bed as if she had no bones.Ryu saw her and shook his head before going into the washroom.He ran a bath and added the fragrance he had smelt on Alicia.Once the bath water was filled with bubbles,Ryu went out and saw Alicia lying down with her eyes closed.Sitting next to her hip on the bed,he ċȧrėsses her hair which had escaped her bun and pushed it back.Slowly he brought his hands to her legs and rolled down the nylon stocking that she was wearing under the skirt.Once that had been done,and Alicia had not moved,Ryu smiled and opened the zip of the skirt on the side.He then opened the buŧŧons of her blazer and shirt.Without parting them or easing down the skirt,Ryu picked up his wife and took her into the bathroom.The sudden movement woke up Alicia and she opened her eyes suddenly glancing around.Soon realizing that she was being carried by her hubby,Alicia relaxed and wound her arms around him.This action caused her shirt to gape open and Ryu was presented to the sight of her wrapped in pink lace.Catching the direction of his gaze,and realizing that her buŧŧons were open Alicia let out a small scream causing Ryu to almost drop her!Before she could react further,Ryu put her down and pulled her into his body with a hand on her a**,also stopping the skirt from slipping down.

Looking down at the still pleasurable sight,Ryu brought his lips close to Alicia and said,"Ms Lu,I have prepared a bath for you.Do get fresh and come down for dinner fast.Caressing the place his hand was at,Ryu gave her another intense stare,Ryu moved back causing the skirt to slip down...Admiring his handiwork and the lithe and fair legs,Ryu let out a small whistle and turned to go out.He was a firm believer in giving as good as he got...Yesterday it had been her turn to tease and today was his.But the little throbbing in his pants made him wonder just who had teased whom.

Alicia who could still feel the heat of his body and the imprint of his hand.In a daze she looked around and only after a while realized just what her hubby had done!Taking off her clothes all the way she felt a blush rise.She couldn't believe that she was so tired that she did not even realize the actions of Ryu Long!!Memory or no memory,one thing was clear!Her hubby was a pervert!!

Smiling a shy smile,Alicia got into the bath that he had prepared for her and thought of their upcoming day with hope blooming in her heart.Leaning back against the bath tub Alicia whispered,"Happy birthday to me."