Chapter 185 - Simple Morning

Alicia stared at the documents and then at her hubby.They were sitting on the opposite side of the table and were at an impasse.Ryu refused to move until she signed and she refused to sign."Ryu.it is useless to glare at me.This is not going to work!"

Ryu continued to treat her silently until Alicia felt like banging her head against the table.This was the downside of marrying a man of few words.Finally Alicia decided to give him the same silent treatment but before she could do that,Ryu said,"It is already done!Your sign is just a formality."

Pretending to be deaf,Alicia turned around to leave the kitchen.But suddenly a pair of strong hands wound across her waist and pulled her back.Dragging her back to the chair,Ryu sat,making her sit on his ŀȧp.Alicia refused to look at him and said,"Hubby,having you is like having the world.I don't want anything else."

Ryu smiled a small smile and ċȧrėssed her face.Bending a bit,he looked into her eyes and said,"But it is not enough for me.I want you to have the world.Sign it,Missus.Please."

Alicia felt like tearing up when she heard the term 'missus'.Ever since he had returned,Ryu called her Alicia,Al or Miss Lu.That was the best present she could have recieved.She picked up the papers and signed them wthout a word.So be it.If her hubby was not going to think about the future complications then she wouldn't as well.

With alicia signing the papers,Ryu took them and confirmed that she had not missed any part.The papers were of the LanceInc subsidiary,here in Country A.The subsidiary was no longer that and had been transferred independently in Alicia holding with a new name-A.L.Investments.The biggest reason for Ryu doing this was so that she could gain experience in handling her own company.This would also make her a formidable enemy whenshe eventually joined the board of directors of Lance Inc. in the future.He knew that she had a few good ȧssets and investments that Neil had helped her with but Ryu wanted Alicia to have wealth of her own as well,so that she would not have to fight other people for it in the future.

Before he could explain his motives Ru entered the kitchen still rubbing his eyes.Alicia who's back was facing Ru immediately detected his entry and turning around,skipped to him.Picking up the little warm bundle,she pressed buŧŧerfly kisses on Ru while the kid simply wound his arms around her neck and promptly closed his eyes and laid his head on her shoulder.Rubbing his back,Alicia tried to wake him up but he only snuggled deeper.At this moment Alicia could feel Ryu's stare boring into her.Ryu just had a strong feeling of Deja Vu.He had been trying to coax her the same way last night...Taking Ru from her arms,Ryu placed a kiss on the tip of her nose and said,"I am working from home today so let him sleep in."

Alicia nodded her head and waited for Ryu to put Ru down and then join her for breakfast.After the scrumptious breakfast,Alicia hurriedly picked her bag and rushed towards the door.There she remembered ,she had yet to give Ru a goodbye kiss so she ruehed back into the room and placed a kiss on the sleepyhead.Again she reached the door and again she remembered something.Moving towards her hubby,who was now reading some file,she placed a kiss on his lips and almost escaped.But Ryu was faster and the moment their lips touched,he deepened the kiss.This impulse almost made Alicia late for her classes but finally Ryu let her escape in time.

Aliia reached the universiry and parking her car in the parking lot reserved for students,made her way towards her classes.Outside the class,her new friend Onita was standing waiting for her.Once she saw Alicia she quickly came forward and looped their hands together as if they had been friends for decades.She had been burning with curiosity and wanted to know all about her idol but mainly about her other "bff".She sighed as she thought back to how she had endired the ride with that silent wall back t her home.She then had to sent back the driver to bring her car.Her sister had laughed at her so hard that she had felt herself burn.

Onita started her chatter at a mile a minute and narrrated her entire experience from that day.Alicia just shook her head at the naive girland laughed.It was when Onita asked to meet Neil again that she looked at the girl thoughtfully.Alicia had not expected Onita to be charmed by Neil to this extent.She almost wondered if she would be a good match with him.Shaking her head at the thoughts,Alicia controlled herself.She was not a matchmaker.But still she told Onita that Neil had left the country and offered to pass on his number to her.

Onita and Alicia who were both in their own world while chatting failed to otice the bot sitting begind them.This boy was called Qi Cheng and he was usually absent for the classes.He was also the second young master of Qi Corporarions one of the competitors of Lance Inc.