Ten

•Kalanie•

Kalanie walked out of her workplace, and she hopped in her car. She headed to her home.

It was 8:36 when she finished. As soon as she got in the house her phone began ringing.

She answered it and put it on speaker. "Imma pick you up. You ready?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

It had been 5 days since her and amir last spent time together because she had to work. Tomorrow she would finally be off of work.

"No. I just got home." She explained. "Well I'm five minutes away, so pack yo bag." He hung up.

"Ok..." Her voice trailed off as she headed upstairs. She didn't even change out of her work clothes. She just packed her bag.

The doorbell rang catching her attention. She grabbed her bag and her charger before heading downstairs.

She opened the door for amir. "Waddup." He took her bag from her. "Hey." She stepped out of the house and locked the door.

He walked with her to the car , and placed her bag in the trunk while she hopped in the car.

He hopped in as her phone began ringing. She answered Christians call.

"Hi." She smiled. "wassup sis. When you gon come see yo niece and nephew?" He questioned.

"I don't know. Soon. Why you never call me anymore, I miss you." She spoke. "I be busy. Imma start calling you more often." He yawned.

"How you been?" He asked. "Good, what about you?" She asked. "I been chilling. Whats up with dream?" He questioned.

"I don't know. She stopped talking to me." Kalanie explained. "Over that nigga at the club?" He questioned. "Yeah , I think so , but...I'm with him right now, so I'll call you back." Kalanie giggled.

"Aight, bye. Love you."

"I love you too." She hung up.

"Who that was?" Amir questioned as he pulled off. "my friend." She explained. "It's a dude?" He asked. She nodded.

"Mmm." He hummed. "Awe you jealous? He's just my friend Foreal. He's a hoe." She explained.

"Ian jealous." He stopped at a light. "Then give me a kiss." She leaned over. He pecked her lips before sitting back.

She just laughed knowing he had a small attitude.

Kalanie rested her hand on the door and fell asleep.

She woke up at 1 in the morning. She opened her eyes and looked over at the house.

"This your house? Don't you live in the hood?" She asked. He nodded. "I got a few cribs." He explained as she took her seatbelt off.

She stepped out of the car and admired the huge house. There was no houses by it.

It was just open space.

They walked to the door , and he let her in. He turned on the light revealing the house.

 He turned on the light revealing the house