Volume Two Ch. Nine: Let the Hunt Begin

~Third Person~

"-o—————————o!!"

As (Y/N) stopped yelling at the top of his lungs, everyone stared at him as they all wore sweat-drop expressions. Even the comical bead of sweat was present. Not long after a brief moment silence, he would clear his throat and fix his posture.

"Sorry...Got excited."

"Right...Professor Oobleck...? And Port?"

"Yes! I'm afraid those bags won't be necessary, girls, seeing as you've opted to shadow a Huntsman on what is now essentially a reconnaissance mission. I can assure you, we will not be establishing a single base of operations; rather, we will be traversing several miles of hazardous wasteland and making camp in any defendable locations we may stumble upon. I packed all of our essentials myself, plotted our air course, and readied the airship! And..."

The former of the two, would pace back and forth with one arm wrapped behind himself. His other was currently wagging in the air at his points. Points that were being told at speeds the girls and even Pilot were having issues following along. At the end, he would zoom right up to Weiss's face as she yelped out since he was leaning in with a glare.

"-it's Doctor Oobleck! I didn't earn the PhD for fun, thank you very much!"

"Uh..."

With a quick retreat, DOCTOR Oobleck would give way to Professor Port who stepped up to the group with a hearty laugh. His arms behind his back, he would pull one out and shoot it straight into the air with his index finger held up. Weiss would look over at Blake m, who had a disturbed expression before turning to her boyfriend. And a complete opposite was the fact he was grinning giddily as he even seemed to vibrate a bit.

"As for myself! I am the Huntsman Young Pilot (Y/N) will be shadowing-!"

"Let's go!"

"My boy, we will be taking on a Search and Destroy mission yet, we will try to avoid the Destroy part. You see, Grimm have played a roll in human and faunus existence from the moment they were conceived. However, they are also the key to our survival for we would not lasted this long had it not been for our ability to combat this set of grizzly opponents! After all, that is what my class is all about!"

Port would strike a small yet, high and mighty pose where his hand was over his tie as his face shone with confidence. Something that seemed to gravitate (Y/N) towards the Professor as Weiss looked almost betrayed. However, he was stopped when Doctor Oobleck nearly crashed into him. Causing the young Pilot to yelp out and stumble backwards into his place next to Weiss.

"Come now, children; according to my schedule, we are already three minutes behind...-!"

Doctor Oobleck took a small pause before bursting off at speeds that not even (Y/N) had ever seen before. And in a cartoonish manner as well, as he then stopped in front of the VTOL Bullhead that was going to take Team RWBY to their mission. Port made his presence known to (Y/N) as he gave him a nice firm friendly manly man of a whack on the back that made him jump yet, unwavering in standing.

"We can take out time! Not really as hinted by Miss Goodwitch. However! Our method of transportation is smaller and off-road so, there truly is no rush!"

And now it was Port's turn to leave as he turned towards what was the Academy's administration building.

"This is awesome! I get to go demon fishing with Port! Shhhh~ I'm hunting Grimm."

(Y/N)'s enthusiasm was only fortified when he let out a staggered and reverberating laugh much like a certain cartoon hunter. Of course, this went over the heads of everyone as Ruby tried to cheer up her team.