🩸Id pay you in a dick appointment

Willbur

Well my villain friends would like to met to discuss plans, we are meeting behind noramina highschool and from there probably going somewhere else. We'll see though, I'm cereantly actually heading there as I get a ping from my phone.

Sapaddy:where to are you?

Willy:I'm coming y'know my dad doesn't like me hanging out with you three.

I sove my phone into my pocket and quickly pick up my speed drastically. Soon I get there and I get the same flak for being late as always. 'Always late huh' Punz spat.

'What your all jackasses, you called this last minute' I spat back.

They roll there eyes 'what are you expecting flowers? We murder people' Sapnap shot back.

I sigh and off we went to our normal base met up spot. And omfg there's a smoking hot boy standing there but he's talking with superficials.. the ones after us I push my friends down the offset allyway.. 'Daydream how much do we have to pay you to get you to work for us' The superficial question.

'You know my prices' Daydream said shrugging..

I'd pay you in a dick appointment no hesitation... WAIT WHAT? 'We won't pay you 10k daydream' the superficial said.

'Then I don't do your dirty work' Daydream said.

'Mmm if his dirty work involves being in bed with me then I'd pay him' Sapnap muttered.

Classic Sapnap perverted.. and well horney.

'Gotta agree with Sap' Punz muttered.

'3rd' Fundy muttered.

'Hate to admint it but 4rth' I mutter.

'Tell you what you have a day to either pay my princes or not that's up to you' Daydream said.

'Well pay you the money' the superficials partner said.

'Fuck' Sapnap muttered 'Daydream is good at a what he does were done fucked'.

He's right there.. we are fucked. And we didn't get peged.. 'shit..' Punz muttered.

Ah he has a bonner just by looking at the boy.. 'damn punz typically that's Sapnap' I say quietly.

'Well shit I can't help the fact he's hot as hell.. and damn I just wanna peg him in the allyway' Punz muttered.

'Well get him' Sapnap said softly with a smirk.

The superficial left 'just know until I get the money I don't work for you idoits' Daydream screamed afterthem.

When it was safe 'I know you in that allyway I saw the tall blond out of the corner of my eye' Daydream said.

We revel walking out Punz hid behind Fundy hiding his hard dick.. that is fucking needy to be sucked off of pegging this bounty hunter. 'Why didn't you give us in?' Sapnap questioned.

'Simple I don't tenicly work for them yet, and I don't work for free' Daydream said.

'Ah a bounty hunter' Fundy said.

Daydream nodded.. 'Well I probably should get going, later pretty boys' he said winking.

He littarly runs and jumps the wall.. and like that the boy we all desperately want on our dicks was gone.

Punz was Whimpering.. 'and the blonds mastering in the opening' Sapnap said.

'No my fucking bonner is hurting actually.. his voice is fucking more hot' Punz said with a soft grone.

'Aggred' I say.

We go into our little base.. Punz and Sapnap disspered into a room. And minutes later you could hear Punz moaning 'Sapnapp~' he moans out.

'They seriously fucking?' Fundy questioned.

'I mean theve done it time and time again' I poin