You changed my life

Third Person

"Mom, can I go to Tokyo with my friends?" Bella asked her mother as she gave her puppy dog eyes. "Well you are 18 now, I don't think there's any harm right Shaytan?" Marinette looked over at her husband. "Sure, as long as you're careful, keep your weapons at all times, stay with you friends, and take Jace with you" Bella agreed to her fathers terms giving her parents a hug and kiss then leaving.

She walked up the stairs and poked her head into her little sister Harleen's room. "Hey Harls you ready to go?" Her sister nodded eagerly as she jumped up and ran to the door. Next she walked to her little brothers room, "Mason? Are you ready?" her brother nodded as he left the room. Bella loved her siblings, the twins looked so alike yet we're so different.

It's funny because Bella looks exactly like her mom and her brother Mason looks like them as well. Her sister Harleen looks like dad, Mason has jet black hair, bluebell eyes, porcelain skin, and he was about 5'6 already and he was only 8. Harleen in the other hand had Jet black hair, emerald green eyes, tan-ish skin, and she was about 4'11. She got the height from our mom while Mason got his height from dad.

Bella walked down the steps saying her goodbyes to her parents before meeting the twins at the car. Bella and her siblings were models for their moms brand, they were actors, and singers. They're signed on with their uncle Nino, who owns his own music company. Lahiffe Songs and Tunes, they were happy to be there. Life is so unexpected, one minute you're being adopted by someone who looked exactly like you another you're being adopted by someone you just met a month ago. Isn't life funny?

Marinette

"We did good my love" I smiled over at Damian "Yes, yes we did" he smiled holding my hand. "I can't believe how far we've come" I giggled as Damian looked at me lovingly. "It feels like it was just yesterday I saw you grab Glasses fist while your back was to her" I gave him my signature smile.

"Did you ever think we'd get this far?" I looked back at my iPad doing a digital design of my new dress. "With the way things had gone over the years I didn't..." it was quiet for a moment before I agreed. "Same, I remember the time your mother kidnapped us forcing us to bond or she'd kill Bella" Damian nodded his head in agreement

"Not even knowing we were together already" I rolled my eyes. "Remember the time Slade came after us?" I laughed at that one. "He got his ass handed to him" we looked at each other then burst out laughing. "Oh, do you remember the day the twins accidentally came across the owl miraculous at the museum and took it without hesitation?" Now that memory was funny.

That was the day we'd all gone to the museum for an event. Bella and the twins were bored and decided to look around. They had came across a glass case and felt the presence of a Kwami. The instantly knew it was a miraculous and picked the lock with a Bobby pin somehow. They took the miraculous and placed it with a decoy that Tikki made. They ran over to me jumping up and down telling me what happened. I didn't even scold them or anything because they did something good. I was tasked to find the missing miraculouses by the monks. I did as I was supposed to and like I said it was a good memory.

"You know" I looked over at Damian he raised an eyebrow. "Life wouldn't be the same without you Shaytan" he smiled "I'd probably be dead by now if it weren't for you my Angel" I giggled and got up. "Where are you going?" I started walking to the kitchen as he followed.

I went to the fridge and pulled out the macaroons I'd made that morning while everyone was sleep. He smiled at me softly and kissed my head.

"You know what Dami?" He looked at me as he ate a macaroon.

You guys changed my life

Okay guys that's a wrap for this story! I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did! I love you all so much and thank you for so many views and votes! Follow me for more updates for my new book. I will never stop making books you know! Anyways I hope you all enjoy my new one and I'll make the next chapter soon. Goodbye you guys I love you !!!!