Ep. 1: Goodbye Highschool Life

Finally! I'm now closing the chapter of my highschool life and prepare to open a new chapter as a college student. On this day, April 29, 2021. I have graduated as senior highschool student. I was lowkey excited to move in to Baguio City to start my college life.

My mom's proudly ran to me when i walked down the stage after claiming my diploma. "Congraaaats, Anak!"

"Thank you so much, Mommy! This is all for you and for Dad." I answered as i hugged her back.

Btw, if y'all wondering if where's my Dad. He's in France. Working there as an Engineer.

Me, my Mom and my older sister called Dad through video call to congratulate me.

"Hello, bunso. Congratulations to our baby!" Dad said while he almost died by laughing.

"Ano baaa, Dad! I'm not a baby anymore!" *pouts face*

Ganun talaga kami mag lambingan ni Dad since I'm a daddy's girl.

"Hehe, syempre joke lang. I know you're grown up now and will be making grown up decisions more soon." He answered.

"Ofc, Dad. Just trust me, someday i will make you and Mom proud."

Our conversation ended when the MC of our school announced that Bongbong Marcos (the president of the philippines) will be visiting our school that time.

We waited for about 30 minutes while the president was preparing himself for a speech.

-TIME SKIP-

And finally the president went up the stage for his speech to for us graduated students.

FACTS: Our school is one of the best and expensive school in Quezon City that time so they've invited Mr. Bongbong Marcos to come on the graduation day.

While the president is giving speech at the stage. One man caught my attention.

He is wearing a red polo t-shirt, maong pants, and rubber shoes.

He literally caught my attention resulting me to lost my focus on the speaker.

I didn't even know his name. I didn't even fall inlove with him that time 'cause he looks like around 25 years old and up.

After the speech of the president, we even took pictures with him. And i noticed that "that" boy i saw earlier with the red polo shirt was always with the president so i thought its his personal assistant.

Our graduation ended at almost 5PM in the afternoon. We got home very tired and just wanted to lay in the bed without changing our clothes after a long day. Happy graduation to me!<3

-TIME SKIP-

GOODMORNING! Today is the day after my graduation. I feel very happy considering its already our summer vacation after a stressful year. We didn't waste any time and immediately plan for moving in to Baguio.

"So, i rented you a solo condominium unit when you move to Baguio. It consists of kitchen, living room, bathroom, dinning area and a bedroom." Mom said.

"OMGG! Talaga mommy? Pero bakit condominium pa mom? Like, okay lang naman po ako sa apartment lang or dorm eh." I answered.

"You know what, honey. We want the best for you. Lalo na baby girl ka namin. We want you to be comfortable especially mag-isa ka lang dun sa Baguio. Pero don't worry kasi we will visit you every week to make sure na you are safe there."

I thanked her. "Oh-okay, Mom. Thank you so much po! And also thank you kay Dad hehe."

After that we researched some universities in Baguio. And we found, University of Baguio. My parents enrolled me there and we also found out na mag iistart ang aming pasukan on August 16, 2021. We still have 4 more months to prepare sa pag lipat ko ng Baguio. Wish me luck there.