28

Yg:.... So this is where you wanted to take us?

T: any problem?

Sj: yeah, why do we need all your underlings here?

T: I can't risk the safety of my belove and my child.

Sj: Taehyung! It's a freaking MALL!!

Seokjin shouted, resulting all the people looking at them. Taehyung just looked at Jin squentung his eyes, while his arms were around the younger's waist, holding him close and protectively.

T: Namjoon didn't I told you to rent this mall for a day?... What happened?

Namjoon widen his eyes, not remembering Taehyung said those. So he just came out with a plan to save his life.

Nj: well... Apparently, they didn't let us rent this down... Because.....we'll only shop for an hour or so, that's why they decided to limit the people instead....

T: yeah, I'm not buying that.... You forgot didn't you?

Namjoon just nodded and bowed his and to say sorry, Taehyung on the other hand drag Jungkook up the second floor to start shopping.

As soon as Taehyung and Jungkook walked out of the scene, Namjoon lifted up his head and sighed in relief.

He then walk off to the office to talk to the manager, about limiting the people for today, and they will just pay.

On the other hand, Yoongi brought Jimin and Miya to where they were. Jimin was begging yoongi to go him since he felt him and his daughter were a burden.

Jm: Hyung... Please I want to go, I don't know what I'm doing here...

Yg: well, since we're here...ill buy your things...

Jm: no, hyung.... Miya and I are good with what we have...

Yg: no, Jimin... At least let me treat you....

Jimin couldn't say anything, because Yoongi had pulled them into a shop. Meanwhile, Taehyung and Jungkook are in the gucci store.

Jungkook wanted to go to balenciaga but Taehyung insisted on gucci. The younger can't do anything because he knew Taehyung is obsessed with gucci stuff.

Jungkook and Taehyung were meters apart, since Taehyung was picking up shoes, and Jungkook was looking at some bags.

Just then, Jungkook saw a cute bag for baby diapers, he looked around for Taehyung but he didn't saw him, so he planned on pranking him.

Jk: Taehyungie!

Jk: Taehyungie!... Taehyungie!

Jungkook shouted dramatically as if he was being robbed. Taehyung on the other hand, heard how Jungkook shouted thinking he was in danger.

He immediately pulled out his gun, and ran towards his direction with hi vampire speed. And as he got there, he hid Jungkook behind him and pointed the gun around.

T: what happened?!? Are you okay?!? Are you hurt somewhere?!?.... Kook tell me!

Taehyung asked the younger worriedly, Jungkook burst into laughter seeing Taehyung's expressions.

Taehyung change his expression from worried to annoyed, for a moment. But then he smiled seeing the younger having some fun.

He then his gun, and engulf the younger into his embrace and carried him while turning around.

Jungkook was laughing, then beg for Taehyung to let him down, or he would fall. To his glad Taehyung complied.

Taehyung put Jungkook down, and directly kissed him on the lips, catching Jungkook in surprise, but after just seconds, he melts into the kiss and kissed Taehyung back with the same passion.

Affection, fondness, respect, trust and love.

All of those amazing emotions, made them feel like they were floating, that everyone around them doesn't matter, and that it's only them in their own colorful world.

They pulled out from the kiss, and Taehyung leaned their for heads together, saying...

T: you scared me, I thought something happened to you....

Jk: sorry...

T: it's okay.... By the way, why did you scream? Is it just because you wanted to prank me?

Jk: oh, no... I found this cute bag we could use for diapers and other things...

T: yeah? Well we'll take it.

And with that, Taehyung and Jungkook started to look for their own clothes, they also went to balenciaga which is the younger's request.

After shopping some clothes, Jungkook asked Taehyung if they could eat. The vampire was about to take him into a fancy restaurant but the younger insist that he could eat anything that's in the food court. So they went there.

On the other hand...

On the phone call:

?? : yes my king, they're here

King: what do you mean "they"?

??: the Prince is with someone, he looks like a human but definitely not...

King: I see, it looks like my son had found his mate huh?... Well then, invite them to a party

??: but your highness, we're not hosting a party ever since..... Remember, your adopted son messed up the party 200 years ago?

King : well we do now! And for fucks sake that was ages ago!... Now don't comeback here if he won't say yes!

??: your wish is my command your highnesses.

And with that, the man ended the phone call. He stood there and fixed himself before casually walking to the food court.

As he got there, he acted like he didn't see Taehyung, and ordered food. After he received the food, he turned his gaze to Taehyung and acted surprised to see him.

??: *gasp* Master Tae.... Long time no see my Prince...

He bowed, Taehyung just looked at him dead in the eyes, making the man uncomfortable and turned his gaze elsewhere.

After he gathered his courage, he turns to Taehyung and said...

??: oh, yeah right.... Uhm.... There's a party tonight... I would like to invite you since your here with your uhhhh-

T: husband

Jungkook widen his eyes, and lightly blush at what Taehyung had said, but he just sat there listening to the man.

??: haha right husband....... Anyways please come ill be expecting you.

With that, he handed a card that says the address of a certain "party". Jungkook just sat there quietly and waited for Taehyung to say something.

But the vampire was too ficus on reading the said card, thinking what could be that man's intentions, should he come or not?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.