Chapter 2

a photo……

“You…” Deputy Director Zhang of the Genetics Administration suddenly felt that this great nobleman was fooling him. With the strength of the Lei family, it was too easy to find someone. Needless to say, look for someone similar to the person in the photo. You can find yourself. Unless that person is dead and can’t be found, look for a substitute.

Is this person really dead?

“Why don’t you meet with the mermaid Omega first?” Deputy Director Zhang said. Under normal circumstances, the message of gene matching is only a simple message, without photos and other materials. You have to see if both parties are willing to meet, and then slowly learn about the others.

Otherwise, if all the information is exposed at the beginning, then one party is not satisfied, and the other party can rely on the information to entangle the other party.

People in the Genetics Administration are too familiar with this situation. When photos and other materials were posted before, some people entangled the other party. Later, no more information was temporarily provided, and someone went to check it.

“No need.” Raymond believes that he is not a person who only looks at matching, nor is he a person who is swayed by pheromones. As a nobleman, how could he not even have this little self-control.

“99.9%, although the empire is not mandatory, it still hopes you…”

“No need!” Raymond refused again.

“Then follow the order and arrange for others to have a blind date with the mermaid Omega.” Deputy Director Zhang said.

Deputy Director Zhang thought he had come personally and did his best. Forget it, other people are also nobles, and the mermaid who wants to marry aristocrats and rich people can still make it.

Yes, the mermaid Omega has a high fertility value, so you should think about marrying aristocrats and rich people. With the low fertility of the nobles, the mermaid Omega is the one with the highest fertility value. You should really want to marry the nobles and make contributions to the country.

The high level of noble powers also means that the nobles are responsible for protecting their homes and the country. If there is no strong leader to protect the country, it will be finished.

Deputy Director Zhang doesn’t think there is anything wrong with mermaid worshiping money. Omega is weak, and rarely does Omega undergo mermaid transformation surgery. What’s more, the mermaid Omega… seems to be a natural mermaid, not modified, so it would be better.

Nobles have money and are not afraid of mermaids worshiping gold.

Deputy Director Zhang thought as he walked, then he would arrange for the next one. He just thought, the nobleman contacted him and asked about the mermaid.

“Yes, yes.” Deputy Director Zhang nodded, “In order, yes, it is the status of aristocracy, not the level of matching, which is required by the mermaid.”

Under normal circumstances, even if the mermaid has no requirements, if the matching degree is similar, the genetic management bureau will come from the high level of your status. The level of aristocratic status, the most important thing is the level of ability. If the status of the nobles is similar, the one with the higher level of ability ranks first.

This is not a secret, it is clearly stipulated by the Genetics Administration. Of course, matching personnel also have a certain degree of freedom.