🩸true reasons

Daydream

My God those four are dumb, I could tell the blond was horney by how much his left leg was glittering felling like it wasn't well hidden..  so they all think I'm hot? That could be how I easily catch them maybe. When I get the money. I walk into my house finding my sister littarly  on the ground spitting blood. 'Drista? Oh dear god' I say running to her.

I hold her close 'I don't fell well bubby' She whines..

Looks like we're going to the hospital.. like with mom, my whole family is getting this wired spitting blood virus.. this is  why I do bounty hunter bullshit.. so I can pay the money to get them well. I pick her up putting her on the couch with a bowl 'I'll be right back I'm gonna grab some emrency things and well go' I say.

She nodded and I ran to her room grabing he blanket clothes and teddie and phone stuff saving in her school bag then I went back to her picking her up 'all I want you to do is hold the bowl okay?' I say softly.

'Yes..' she said.

I took my wired roads to get to the hospital faster.

'Dream? Why are you here what your family  has contuious' The doctor said.

'My sister I came home from school she was spitting blood and vomiting, and compiling about just not felling good' I said.

'I'll take her and her things from you then, whats your name miss?' The doctor  asked.

'D..dris-' she started and passed out.

'Her name is Drista kendle wastaken, born the 12th of May 2006' I say.

'Okay, she's in the right hands' The doctor said.

'I know that's why I brought  her here' I said tears in my eyes.

Now it's just me.. all me left.. Fuck whatever this mistirous disses  is. I hand the doctor my sisters bag and of coruse my sister 'call me if you have news I'm going back home'I muttered.

'Will do' the doctor said.

I head home moping.. I have nobody blood to me now.. there all locked in the hospital.. I get home cleaning up the blood mess, taking a shower  and eatting supper then I went to bed... it's best to put this bad day to rest.
-
Punz

Me and Sapnap walked out after he sucked me off.. and the other two were looked at us 'how original of you two why don't you just date already?' Fundy said flicking  his ear.

'We don't like echother  like that, we're just fuck buddies' me and Sap said instantly.

'Wpild you share daydream in a relationship given the chance' Willbur questioned.

'If that makes him mine the sky's the limt' I say.

'2ed it' Sapnap muttered spitting up some of my cum. We did our planning and went off our separate  ways.

-
Daydream. 3:30am

I can't fucking sleep.. to many bad things happened.. I just yawned and said I'd go for a nighttime  walk.. and that's what I did.. I'm sitting on a rooftop just basking the moonlight glistening onto me the light autumn breeze the crickets chirping.. it was quiet peaceful.. I think I winded up  falling asleep there.
⇒wtf