Chapter 4

“Say what?” Raymond grabbed his collar by the collar as soon as Darryl took a few steps.

Daryl saw the eagerness and anger in Raymond’s eyes, and he promised that if he was telling a lie about Raymond, the other party would just throw him out.

“Today, it’s noon…” Daryl took a deep breath. Forget it. He has already said about the blind date before. It is impossible to say that he has never said it. Your sweetheart is almost exactly the same, otherwise, can you see if it?"

As a good friend, you can’t marry someone who looks very similar to your friend Bai Yueguang when you know what Bai Yueguang looks like.

Daryl hasn’t gotten so crazy about marrying a mermaid. Although the mermaid is important, and the children are important, then he must also consider his friends. If he really does that, not only will the friendship between him and his friends be unable to continue, it is estimated that the friendly cooperative relationship between the two will also collapse.

“When I was on a blind date, I sent the photo to your light brain.” Darryl folded his hands together, “Can you get me out of the blacklist?”

Daryl can guarantee that he must be on Raymond’s blacklist.

When Raymond heard this, he let go of Darryl, ready to turn on the light brain.

“Next time…” Darryl took a deep breath again, “Could you not block me again, look, this time, didn’t you not receive the information in time? I heard that the Genetic Administration has a matching degree with multiple nobles. The tall mermaid, it is probably him.”

Tsk tsk, if he can’t come, if Raymond doesn’t look at it, Darryl can guarantee that the mermaid will soon have a blind date with other nobles, and there will always be a noble who is willing to be with that mermaid.

No, maybe the next noble will be willing.

If Daryl didn’t want Yu Qing to look so similar to his friend’s Bai Yueguang, he might have pursued that mermaid.

“Yu Qing?” Raymond frowned.

“Yes, it’s him…” Darryl was about to say something else, when he saw Raymond run out like a gust of wind, “Ah, hey, do you know where he lives?”

where to live? Raymond didn’t think much, if he wanted to know where the mermaid lived, it was simple, just investigate it.

So Raymond contacted the people of the Fish Conservation Association directly, and the leaders of the Mermaid Conservation Association never thought that Raymond would contact him.

“I finally figured it out, do you want a mermaid?” The leader was older and knew Raymond. He also teased a few words, “That mermaid matches you with 99.9%. If you didn’t give up, he would also There is no need to go on a blind date with other nobles. Why, regret it?”

“Where does he live?” Raymond asked again, he wanted to see.

Blind dates are not necessary for the time being, Raymond wants to determine if Yu Qing is his sweetheart.

Obviously that person is just an ordinary Omega, oh, not ordinary. That person’s pheromone smells super nice, and it must match him very well, but before they had time to get closer, Raymond learned that the person had a boyfriend Alpha who was dating.

That Alpha was a nobleman, a nobleman with no responsibilities, forced by his family to make a marriage with a mermaid, and wanted to have a deep sadomasochistic relationship with other Omegas.

Later, when Raymond paid more attention, the sweetheart disappeared. Raymond sent someone to investigate, only to find that his sweetheart was made things difficult by the family of the scumbag nobleman, and he was hunted down.

Even if the pursuit of this matter was not done by the noble family, Raymond still suppressed the noble family and the family of the mermaid who had married the nobleman over the years. It is said that mermaids are arrogant and indulgent, but that they are not intentional, but just want to teach the third party who intervenes in other people’s relations.

Haha, what kind of a third party is, clearly the nobleman and the mermaid disgusting person.

Every time Raymond thought about this, he felt that his sweetheart’s eyes were really blind.

“A safe protected area.” The leader of the Mermaid Conservation Association said.

“Where?” Leimen asked again, “I promise in the name of Lei’s family that I will never hurt the mermaid or hinder the mermaid’s right to free marriage.”

Don’t worry about his overlord’s hard bow, he didn’t want to hurt the mermaid, Raymond just wanted to see it. He hopes that the mermaid is his sweetheart, and he is afraid that the mermaid is. If it is true, then his sweetheart should have been subjected to the mermaid transformation surgery because of how much damage he has suffered.

At the beginning, Raymond’s people did investigate that his sweetheart was hunted and killed, and no one was born or dead. He would rather believe that his sweetheart is still alive than believe that his sweetheart is dead.

“Wait a moment, it will be sent to your light brain.” What else can the leader do, he believes in Raymond’s character. Even if he didn’t say anything, he could still find out with the power of the Lei family.

“Don’t tell me.” Leimen didn’t forget to remind the other party, whether the mermaid was his sweetheart or not, he didn’t want the leader of the Mermaid Conservation Association to tell him about the address.

“Of course.” The leader of the Mermaid Conservation Association nodded. He was not stupid. He opened the back door for others and opened it. How could he say it.

Tsk tsk, Raymond was asked to go on a blind date before, but Raymond was unwilling, so why is he going to see people now? Alas, young people nowadays are really too repetitive.

The leaders of the Mermaid Conservation Association didn’t worry so much, and didn’t notify the staff who looked after the mermaid. Anyway, Raymond just looked at it and couldn’t scare the mermaid. Perhaps Leimeng just stood outside the yard and looked around, but didn’t go in, so there was no need to say anything.

And Yu Qing didn’t even know about this. He had studied on other planets before, and after changing his status later, he came to Emperor Star.

Yu Qing came to Emperor Star, not because the noble boyfriend who had used the identity was in Emperor Star, but simply felt that Emperor Star was more delicious. The Emperor Star is prosperous, and Yu Qing thinks that whether he arrives at the Emperor Star, he can find a suitable Alpha if he gets into estrus someday.

No, it is much more convenient to register and match in the gene management bureau of Emperor Star, and there are many nobles in Emperor Star.

“It’s really troublesome.” Yu Qing half leaned on the sofa and had to go on a blind date tomorrow, feeling that he was just a salted fish waiting for customers to buy.

Yu Qing poked Guangnao, he had already resigned, and he said he would call in the settlement salary this month. Why didn’t he call? There are thousands of them. Although you may not be able to buy a few super expensive cherries from planet MK23, no matter how small the fly is, it is meat.

He feels it is necessary for him to contact the finance of the former employer and ask if they missed the payment for him.

It happened that the windows and doors of the balcony were open, and Raymond climbed up the windows and doors and looked carefully.

“It’s me, Yu Qing, have you forgotten my salary?” Yu Qing thought it was super fierce and authentic. “The salary of other people arrived yesterday. Why hasn’t my resigned employee arrived yet? You are Want to receive the lawyer’s letter, or do you want me to call the door directly?”

‘Hey, do you want to make money, or I’ll just beat you up", Raymond suddenly thought of the scene where he was rescued by his sweetheart a long time ago.