- Sixteen

Adisyn's Journal

I'm in love.

I'm in love and it's not your typical love story because for In fact it is far from your typical love story.

When you hear the words I'm in love, you usually always think of your typical romance novels but love can be anything.

You can love autumn over spring, you can love vanilla ice cream, you can love the smell of new books, you can love the rain, and you can even love a specific shirt. You can absolutely anything in this world even your stuffed animal.

But, unfortunately they're different. And unfortunately just how you can stop loving my stuffed animal and just how you can stop loving vanilla ice cream, you can never simply stop loving someone.

•••

He hasn't responded to a single letter I have sent him

In shorter words, I hid all of our stuff in my closet. It's for the best, if I want to make progress I can't be attached to him for the rest of my life. I love him I do love him but I also love my friends and myself.

•••

I want cake but Reed has me trapped in my office since his friends are at his!

Screw Reed and his friends!

Update - I got cake

•••

I don't think I am even a tiny bit ready.

I have goosebumps going down my spine and I
still cannot seem comprehend where I'm heading out too.

"You look gorgeous," Jade says leaning on the boarder of the door.

I look behind me to look at her "Thank you," I thank her smiling back and looking at myself back in the mirror. I plat down my dress taking off the tiny wrinkles.

"Don't doubt yourself, especially not tonight. You're gonna do amazing as always, I'm proud of you, Addi." She mouths the last part while her voice breaks a little.

She sucks up her tears and sniffles. "No crying tonight! From anybody! Even if its tears of joy we do not accept crying in this household!"

I smile at her and she gives me a small hug that turns into a hug where you swing side to side. "I'm supposed to do your makeup so let's go do that before we start crying," She says in a voice that is slightly breaking.

"Don't look at me like that, I'm not getting married!" She looks so sad like she's a bridesmaid and she's sad I'm going to get married tonight?

"If you ever get married I will be your maid on honor and I have no main idea how to do that so I think I will have to get married first if I ever do so you can represent what a maid on honor does," She says brushing out my hair.

I try to recall my memories from when I was a maid of honor.

I think as she continues to brush out my hair "I mean, make sure everyone is on point, help the bride, compliment the bride, be there for the bride, help the family out, and I was also kinda like the unprofessional photographer?"

"That's a lot of work but for you I will do it,"

"I'm not getting married though, not even in a relationship."

"But soon you will! And you'll be an amazing girlfriend, and then if you decide to get married, you'll be an amazing wife."

"You and Leo seem to be doing great?"