Act VI: Guardian I

A/N: Hey everyone! Welcome back to the sixth chapter of this Star Wars fanfic. A flashback coming up, and this one I had a lot of fun writing. Just incorporating a fictional event that can coincide with a real past one smoothly, is just really satisfying. 

Anyways, enough of my note.

Let's get into it!

Three Years Ago

"Let's see... I'm starting next week huh? Little bit short on notice but beggars can't be choosers" Hojin was currently in his small one bedroom dorm. He had been living in Korea by himself since mid-2013. After he and Tzuyu had that rough separation, he felt extremely guilty. 

He went back to Korea a few months after, wanting to mend their relationship. However, it wasn't going to be that easy. He didn't even know how to approach her, hell, he didn't even know where she lived since she moved. He can't just walk into JYP either and ask for her...

Hojin just decided to do what he has always done. Watch over her. Funny enough, in the year 2015 a show was announced by JYP. A survival show to see who will be in the new girl group TWICE. 

Hojin was excited since Tzuyu was confirmed to be one of the contestants. At first he really just watched for Tzuyu, to she how she was doing. Though, as the show went on, and he saw the individual girls personalities, he started to care more about the others.

The show was currently being aired right on now on Hojin's TV. He was currently cooking up something to eat when something caught his attention. 

"The person that will be eliminated today..."

Hojin winced at the words. These parts were always the hardest to watch. "Oh boy..." He muttered, taking a seat on counter with his dinner.

"Oh? One of the Japanese contestants? Momo was it?" He said to himself. Besides Tzuyu, who was the only Taiwanese contestant. There were three Japanese contestants along with one from Thailand. Unfortunately Natty was eliminated first, so he didn't get to see that much of her.

The three Japanese members caught his attention since it was rare to see non-Korean idols. That and he also genuinely liked them. Momo was a great dancer, Sana seemed like a fun and bubbly person. Mina, although a bit on the shy end, she had this really enamoring elegance to her. 

"Unfortunately..." 

Hojin noticed JYP didn't seem too happy about the result. Hojin prayed the person being eliminated isn't who he think it is.

"... ... Momo..." 

 The moment her name was spoken, it took no time for the poor girl to start tearing up. The girls beside her, and the ones behind her also began to tear up. 

Hojin pinched the bridge of his nose, releasing a heavy sigh. He shook his head as he felt sorry for Momo. Seeing her cry, along with Sana and Mina made it even more heart breaking. 

"She shouldn't have been eliminated" Hojin thought. However, there wasn't much he could do. After all it was audience votes, and the public decided to eliminate Momo. Regardless of his opinion. "Hope she doesn't take it too hard on herself..."

Half an hour later after the show, Hojin decided to take out the trash as it was trash pick up tomorrow. He put on a maroon sweater as it was getting a chilly outside, and took the bag from it's bin.

Heading outside, he greeted his fellow neighbours when he passed by them. The garbage disposal was quite faraway from his dorm. Though, because the location is less convenient, it just meant it was cheaper.