Chapter 8

At night, Yu Qing returned to the bedroom, took a shower, changed clothes, and sat on the sofa to play with his brain. There is no excuse for preparing medicine and going elsewhere.

What kind of medicine is prepared, you can’t avoid it.

Leimen looked at Yu Qing’s wet hair, and simply took out a towel to help Yu Qing dry it.

However, when Raymond approached, he found Yu Qing stretched out his hand.

“Thank you.” Yu Qing took the towel directly from Lei Meng’s hand. If he knew the fire power, he would use the fire power to dry his hair.

Fire abilities are very useful, not only to set fire, but also to increase the temperature, as long as they are well controlled.

Yu Qing couldn’t brush it even if he wanted to be handsome, so he could only dry it slowly with a towel. Even if it is freezing skills, it is too cold, and you accidentally freeze yourself into a popsicle.

“I’ll help you.” Raymond is a multi-line supernatural player, among them the fire element. He grabbed Yu Qing’s long hair and said, “Is it the same at work on weekdays?”

Yu Qing wanted to take back her hair a little. When she became a mermaid before, her hair grew instantly. He can’t control the energy in his body a bit. When he has memory, he lives in the blue sea. There are all kinds of creatures in the sea, and he doesn’t lack food.

Later, Yu Qing saw the ship driving on the sea, the suspended car in the sky, and the spacecraft flying high in the sky…

Yu Qing hid quietly in the sea, behind the big rocks next to the beach, watching those people… He controlled the fish tail to turn into legs, and when he arrived on land, he was just six or seven years old.

Even though Yu Qing arrived on the land early in the morning and had the status of an orphan, his inheritance memory told him that he was not much the same as those people. He had strong abilities, but it was not easy to control. By now, Yu Qing was able to control some of his abilities, but he didn’t use it much.

Sometimes when Yu Qing became a mermaid, sometimes if he didn’t control it well, his hair would grow wildly, and his hair would reach waist.

“No.” Yu Qing didn’t pull his hair back from Lei Meng’s hand, and the other party held his hand, “It’s all short hair.”

Yu Qing wanted to know that it didn’t feel much to cut his hair. It didn’t hurt or itchy. Why did the other person’s hand touch his hair? It felt weird. He felt that he was not a mermaid, but a cat begging for fur.

In fact, Raymond was very nervous, for fear that he would accidentally pull off his sweetheart’s hair. Fortunately, when he was in the field before, he also used abilities to dry his hair, so that he didn’t use too much force.

“You can use a robot.” Raymond reminded Yu Qing that if he is not there, the other party can use the robot and let the robot help to dry the hair instead of getting wet.

“Save some electricity.” Yu Qing joked, “I prefer to do things naturally.”

His hair was wet when he was in the sea.

After arriving ashore, Yu Qing didn’t always blow-dry his hair, and no one cares whether he blow-dried his hair or not.

“Fish like water.” Raymond said, let the hair dry naturally, there is more water in the hair, but this is not good for transforming the mermaid, “but it is better to dry faster, otherwise you will get a migraine in the future.”