Chapter 9

After all, the housekeeper had been in Lei’s house for many years. With Lei Meng’s eyes and a word, the housekeeper knew that the master didn’t want to see Ye Haisheng.

Ye family heirs are not few, cousins, brothers, all. Ye Haisheng is considered to be quite outstanding in this generation, precisely because Ye Haisheng is still outstanding, the talents of the Ye family let Ye Haisheng marry to marry a mermaid, otherwise it will be the rest of the Ye family.

Another point is that Ye Haisheng’s current mermaid fiancé likes him very much, otherwise others can compete. This also caused the rest of the Ye family to think that Ye Haisheng was too capable and gave it to the mermaid fiancé. Why did they still read an ordinary Omega? It’s not that no one in the Ye family wants to replace Ye Haisheng, and the mermaid wants Ye Haisheng to replace it.

“Are there any guests?” Yu Qing walked to Raymond, “If there are guests, don’t worry about me, you can eat by yourself if you have hands and feet.”

Yu Qing didn’t think about asking others to accompany him, he was different from those weak mermaids who needed someone to accompany him. Those mermaids need someone to accompany them, and it cannot be said that those mermaids are wrong. Originally, those natural mermaids were spoiled and grown up. Some modified mermaids have become poorer, insecure, and want people to accompany them. That is also extremely normal.

He never said how squeamish those mermaids were, the environment they grew up in was different, and their physical fitness was different. He was not qualified to talk about how other mermaids were.

Yu Qing just cares about himself, he doesn’t need to compare with other mermaids.

“Nothing in a hurry, just let him go back.” Leimeng looked at the housekeeper with a serious expression. When he looked at Yu Qing, his expression became very gentle. “There are always people coming on weekdays, and there is no need to see everyone. If so, See you here, see you there too, where can I have time to eat.”

For people like Ye Haisheng, Leimen thought there was no need to see him now. Xu is Ye Haisheng wondering if Yu Qing is Yu Ren, the other side wants to know, do I have to let the other side know?

Raymond thought that he was not a netizen on the Internet who specialized in answering questions, nor a search engine. There was no need to explain so much to Ye Haisheng, and there was no need to answer so many.

“Right.” Yu Qing agreed with this point. There must be a lot of people like the Lei family who want to establish a relationship with the Lei family.

Although not everyone knows where Lei’s house is, someone always knows it.

Yu Qing married Raymond, but he didn’t want to see those people all the time. He didn’t like to communicate with others too much.

“In the future, if someone wants to see you, you don’t have to see them all.” Raymond said, “Don’t be afraid that they are unhappy, they are unhappy with them, you just feel comfortable.”

Don’t look at Yu Qing now as a mermaid, but Raymond is still worried that Yu Qing will be ridiculed. For example, people will say that Yu Qing is doing mermaid surgery to marry aristocrats, and one by one compares the mermaid to a fertility machine.

Hey, those people obviously want mermaids so much, and they mock others so much. There is also the comparison and mockery between mermaid and mermaid.

“Okay.” Yu Qing nodded, even if the other party didn’t say, he would do that.

Outside Lei’s house, Ye Haisheng waited anxiously. He thought he could get in, but was finally rejected.