Chapter 10

No matter how Ye Haisheng said in his heart that he must be in charge of the Ye family and seize power, it was useless. He still had to listen to what Ye Old Man said, and he had to worry about the other people in the Ye family. To put it bluntly, he was still a selfish person. The first thing he thought of was himself. He couldn’t leave the Ye family for the sake of his ex-boyfriend.

What’s more, Ye Haisheng kept telling himself before that it was all the fault of his ex-boyfriend Yu Ren, and if Yu Ren were to undergo mermaid transformation surgery, there would not be so much resistance.

Ye Haisheng didn’t want to think that even if Yu Ren became a mermaid, his family could not agree to him being with Yu Ren. Because there is a mermaid with a higher status that values ​​Ye Haisheng, Ye Haisheng’s family will still be dissatisfied, and they will still have to leave.

Excuses are all excuses.

Ye Haisheng just didn’t want to admit his failure, but attributed the failure to others, thinking that one day he could become stronger. How many people have grown from weak to strong, so can he.

In the hospital, Xia Ziyan had already undergone a mermaid reconstruction operation, and his condition was relatively stable. He did not wake up without falling into a coma. But he still has to soak in the nutrient solution. The genes in his body are gradually changing, and the mermaid genes will be inserted into the gene fragments in his body, and he will change from an ordinary Alpha to a mermaid.

“The situation is still relatively stable.” The doctor looked at Xia Ziyan, who was half of his body lying in the nutrient solution, almost showing his head.

From the doctor’s point of view, this Alpha is still a pity, the opponent’s body is destined to be impossible to be as strong as it used to be. If the body is weak, the ability talent will be reduced, and the ability level will be more difficult to cultivate, and even face the danger of losing the level. If the ability level is dropped, the life span will also be lost.

When the doctors participated in the mermaid reconstruction operation, the doctors would explain the risks to them in advance, so as to save them from going to the hospital later.

Because Xia Ziyan is still transforming into a mermaid, and he hasn’t changed so quickly, so he can’t be sure whether it succeeded or failed. Some people failed later, and now they have to wait.

The doctor didn’t say that Xia Ziyan’s power level had been lowered a bit. He had already emphasized it with Xia Ziyan before. If you say it now, it will only make the other party irritated, and it will not be conducive to the progress of the mermaid transformation.

And Xia Ziyan also imagined that his abilities would go further, he was different from these people, he was a book wearer, and book wearers would have to be lucky.

In fact, Xia Ziyan didn’t really understand the original owner’s abilities at all, and even if he had the memory of the original owner, he couldn’t use it freely. This also caused Xia Ziyan to not feel the power level drop at all. At most, he felt that his body was much weaker and not so comfortable.

Xia Ziyan also attributed these problems to the surgery just now, instead of considering the issue of abilities.

“That’s good.” Xia Ziyan’s voice is relatively weak, he only hopes that his body can quickly transform into an adult fish.

The original work hasn’t really started yet, now it can only be said to be a prequel, Gong hasn’t become a big boss, hasn’t controlled the Ye Family, hasn’t become bold and vicious. Those who make big things don’t stick to the trivial, Xia Ziyan doesn’t feel that there is any problem with attacking someone who has offended him. On the contrary, he feels very handsome.