Chapter 18

Tears and a look of grievance are what many white lotus flowers like to use, but people in the interstellar age don’t like it very much, because some people pretend. Beta rarely installs, Omega is okay, if the mermaid is like this, more people sympathize.

It’s just that when two people are both mermaid, this is not so useful.

It was impossible for Yu Qing to sympathize with Qin Mian, and he didn’t even see Qin Mian. Allowing Qin Mian to stand outside Lei’s house and letting Qin Mian live on the Internet to broadcast live, sorry, it didn’t work.

If Qin Mian wanted Yu Qing to seduce Ye Haisheng, it also depends on whether the Lei family agrees or not, and whether the Mermaid Conservation Association will let this happen. Not to mention that Qin Mian is a natural mermaid. In fact, some people in the Mermaid Conservation Association know that Qin Mian is a transformed mermaid, not a real natural mermaid.

It’s just that no one is going to pierce it, just open one eye and close the other.

But it is impossible for them to offend Lei’s family for Qin Mian’s sake. The Mermaid Protection Association issued a very fair announcement that Ye XX intended to harass Mrs. Lei and was detained by the Mermaid Protection Association.

Qin Mian will sell badly, but Yu Qing will not. Yu Qing first told the staff of the Mermaid Conservation Association, and the staff of the Mermaid Conservation Association also told other people in the association that the story spread.

So an insider posted a message on the Internet saying that Mrs. Lei was really miserable.

The first misfortune was to conceal the identity of the mermaid, and wanted to find ordinary Alpha. As a result, Alpha went to undergo a mermaid transformation operation.

Secondly, finally made up mind to marry a wealthy aristocrat. Not long after we got married, someone who had already had a fiancé ran out to pretend to be affectionate, so that Mrs. Lei and Lord Lei could be separated.

The third misfortune is that he is obviously a victim. If Qin Mian is so involved, he will change from a victim to a slut who seduce someone else’s fiancé.

In the fourth misfortune, others are showing affection, and Mrs. Lei has become a prop.

Miserable, miserable, miserable!

People in the interstellar age have seen too many white lotus flowers. Originally Qin Mian was a mermaid, so they could still look at it. As a result, this Qin Mian did not go to his own fiancé for questioning, he went to the victim, and the victim made a mistake.

“If you don’t dissolve the marriage contract, do you keep it for the New Year?”

“Just stay together with peace of mind, and don’t come out to harm other people.”

“Be careful, your fiance will come into contact with other Omegas, other mermaids, there will always be someone who looks similar to your fiance’s ex-boyfriend. Eyes, nose, temperament…”

“You are affectionate, do you want to push others into hell?”

“Fish, put it in a hot pan and fry until it is browned and fragrant.”

Qin Mian was very angry when he saw the comments on the Internet. You must know that he has a lot of fans, even if they are very moist. He still thought that those people would be on his side. He was born as a natural mermaid or a nobleman, so he should be spoiled in the palm of his hand.