Chapter 21

Under normal circumstances, the identity information is fixed, and the gender is not secret. For example, Omega pretends to be Beta, and mermaid pretends to be ordinary people. It should not work. The employer has the right to know the information of the recruited personnel, and it is necessary to buy relevant insurance and pay related expenses.

Sometimes it is not gender discrimination, but attention. For example, what to do if Omega is in the company or is in love? You have to prepare inhibitors in advance to prevent Omega from not taking it.

As for the mermaid, medicine must be taken to transform the mermaid to make the fish’s tail turn into legs. The maintenance time is not long, and the water in the body must be maintained. The number of transformed mermaids is small. Basically, those who have undergone transformational mermaid surgery have not thought about their career achievements. Most of the transformed mermaids become housewives and housewives.

The natural mermaid can keep the fish’s tail on the legs for a longer time, but it should not be maintained for too long.

Therefore, the mermaid pretending to be an ordinary person basically does not work. It was very difficult for Xia Ziyan to pretend to be an ordinary person to Ye Haisheng’s side.

There is no connection between Yu Qing and Xia Ziyan. If you don’t become a partner, you can’t become a friend. What Xia Ziyan said at the beginning was a great insult to Yu Qing. Yu Qing didn’t like being ridiculed by others. Of course, it was impossible to continue to contact Xia Ziyan, and her contact information had long been deleted.

Xia Ziyan didn’t delete Yu Qing, but just put the person on the blacklist. In his opinion, someone like Yu Qing might find him to fight the existence of Qiufeng.

Now, Xia Ziyan thought of Yu Qing becoming Mrs. Lei, but still did not release Yu Qing from the blacklist. He thinks, if he pulls out again at this time, and then goes to Yu Qing, he might be mocked mercilessly by the other party. Still don’t move, Ye Haisheng is the protagonist of this world, much more important than Lord Lei.

Yu Qing still learned from former colleagues that Xia Ziyan’s mermaid transformation operation was relatively successful, and Xia Ziyan’s identity information had become a mermaid, and Xia Ziyan also sent the news to his circle of friends.

“That’s his freedom.” Yu Qing didn’t hate Xia Ziyan, and they had never really been together or fell in love. It was only an ambiguous stage at the beginning. The other party said he liked it, and it was considered a confession, but he had not had time to agree at the time, and the other party said later that he would go for a mermaid transformation operation.

This is not what anyone owes, Yu Qing doesn’t think Xia Ziyan is sorry for herself.

Without being together, without falling in love, without getting married, how can we stop the other party from pursuing the broad road?

“He must be married better than you.” The former colleague sent a message.

“That’s his freedom.” Yu Qing still replied. What kind of nobleman Xia Ziyan wants to marry is Xia Ziyan’s freedom. If Xia Ziyan wanted to marry those great nobles and try hard to climb into the great nobles, there is nothing wrong with it. Everyone has the right to pursue happiness.

“…” After all, the former colleague didn’t say more, he felt that Yu Qing’s answer would still be ‘that’s his freedom’.

Raymond didn’t ask much about Xia Ziyan. A person who had never been with Yu Qing was a cowardly person who had undergone a mermaid transformation operation. Yu Qing looked down upon such a person.