Chapter 25

Falling in love is definitely not an easy task, Yu Qing thinks it is even more difficult than preparing senior and advanced. If it sounds nice, how do you say, coax your husband? It’s easy to get goose bumps.

Yu Qing never thought about reflecting on herself, so she went back to find out how the mermaid fell in love online. However, there is a high probability that you will find out that the mermaid is just waiting to be coaxed. The status of the mermaid in this era is so high.

If you run into aristocrats, mermaid marrying aristocrats, they still say what kind of love you want, powerful and rich, you can buy whatever you want, love or not, love can’t be eaten as rice.

“Your information.” Before Yu Qing could think more, Raymond pointed to the light brain on the bed, “Someone asked if you had amnesia.”

Now that you have seen it, there is no need to pretend that you don’t know anything.

“…” Do these people just think he is Yu Ren, he is, hey, he asked what amnesia is not amnesia, if he has the ability to find evidence, Yu Qing deliberately used the same face.

Why go for plastic surgery? Isn’t it bad to use your own face?

Amnesia, who has amnesia, where is it so easy to amnesia.

Yu Qing glanced at Raymond, “Amnesia is impossible. The body of the supernatural person is strong. If I am amnesia, then I am now a delicate and delicate flower.”

If it is amnesia, it is impossible to conceal the identity of the mermaid so well. If you have amnesia, you don’t know you have money, how to live, you don’t know your identity, you have to contact other people, and your identity has long been exposed.

“It’s okay to be delicate and tender,” Raymond replied, “It’s hard to change a person’s personality, and it will change back slowly later.”

“You… are very suitable for being a colleague.” Yu Qing couldn’t help saying so.

“Nonsense, we are husbands.” Raymond emphasized that colleagues, it is impossible to be colleagues in this life unless they are both husband and colleague. Don’t think about the relationship between colleagues.

“Right.” Yu Qing smiled lightly, “Go brush your teeth and wash your face, so you can eat.”

Yu Qing pulled Raymond up from the bed, “Guangbra can look at it anytime, there is nothing inside.”

“…” How do you feel that your sweetheart is coaxing him? Raymond said that he really didn’t want to see what’s in his sweetheart’s light brain, but just happened to see that piece of information.

“An la, you, a lot of money, great momentum!” Yu Qing said, “not to mention that I don’t have amnesia. Even if I am really amnesia, I must not be the kind of person who wants love without money.”

The key is that he really has no memory loss, and there are people like Ye Haisheng, who is going to be the third, it’s not worth it.

No matter who sent the message, Yu Qing couldn’t bother.

When Raymond went to brush his teeth and wash his face and was about to walk into the bathroom, Yu Qing’s light brain remembered the voice again, and someone sent him a message.

“I am Ouyang Jing, your former friend, you can contact me if you have any questions.” Ouyang Jing still sent another message to Yu Qing.

It is impossible to say that Ouyang Jing can see more clearly, but it is also false if he does not see clearly. He didn’t know that Ye Haisheng used him, but he himself wanted to know that Yu Ren was not doing well.