Chapter 30

It is very troublesome for natural mermaid and people to do paternity testing. The accuracy rate is low, and a special method must be used for paternity testing, which is not so fast. Ordinary people’s paternity test can come out in an hour or two if it’s fast, and it takes two or three days at the earliest for a natural mermaid.

Even if it takes a long time, it may not be able to be identified.

Yu Qing had no hope. In his memory, he was living in the sea from the beginning. Of course, he was not stupid enough to think that he had no parents, that he was formed by the condensation of sea water, and that the argument that the sea water had changed was nothing more than to deceive children. It is impossible for adults to believe it.

However, the slap in the face came so quickly.

The appraisal result came out. Yu Qing and Mrs. Chu Er 99.9% were mother-child relationship, and Chu Erye was father-son relationship.

“Did you take the wrong thing to appraise.” Yu Qing frowned. How could it be possible. It’s not bad that he didn’t say that he was the son of Dahai. How could there be human parents? “Mrs. Chu is not a mermaid. It’s difficult to inherit it from generation to generation.”

Yu Qing didn’t believe it, someone definitely took the wrong thing to verify.

“You don’t need to do this.” Yu Qing said very seriously, “I don’t need a backer, I don’t have to cheat.”

At this moment, Yu Qing and Raymond were at Lei’s family, and the Chu family were not there, so Yu Qing dared to say that to Raymond. Yu Qing doubted Raymond’s hand, the probability of the Chu family doing it was very low. Who would want to recognize a person with no blood relationship as a child? Madam Chu had been disappointed so many times, and she could continue to be disappointed.

If you cheat, it will only make you more sad. Yu Qing didn’t want to deceive the Chu family at all, and he didn’t want the Chu family’s property. Even if he wanted to be incompatible with Lei Meng’s status and status, he was not so inferior. He really didn’t need a strong family to rely on.

“Not cheating.” Raymond really didn’t cheat.

“That’s because they took the wrong thing. Mrs. Chu’s second wife is not just a child.” Yu Qing thought that the Chu family must have taken things from other children of the Chu family for identification. “The Gene Management Bureau has my genes. At a glance, you will know if it is true. The fake will not become the real.”

When Yu Qing saw the paternity test report, he was not too happy. Saying this to Raymond now is purely to clarify the reality.

“You tell me, the orphanage I went to when I was about seven years old lived on the sea at the beginning.” Yu Qing saw that Raymond didn’t admit it, and didn’t say anything about Raymond. Think about it, Lei’s family is so powerful. There is indeed no need for the other party to cheat for themselves. If they are exposed and offend the Chu family, then there is a high probability that they have taken the wrong things. unpalatable."

Yu Qing’s words did not arouse Raymond’s suspicion. Orphans on some remote planets didn’t go to the orphanage, they just looked for food everywhere. Sometimes, the staff of the orphanage do not know where there are orphans, and it is impossible to find orphans. There are also poor families who have difficulty raising children, relying on mountains to eat mountains and water for drafting.

“Then let them use the genetic sequence you have left in the genetic management bureau to do the identification.” Raymond believes that what he said is not wrong. It is better to be more cautious.