𝟺- 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝙳𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚝 𝙾𝚏𝚏 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚂𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚎

Venti's POV

▴△▴

"Venti... You there?" I hear from beside me. I look next to me to see my friend, I've had these weird feelings towards him and I don't know how to express them. I've talked to my good friend Hu Tao about them, she says it's called ' Love ', I know what that means but..."Venti? We have extra curricular classes starting soon..." I look up from my day dreaming and see my friend, "yeah..." Xiao looks at me with a concerned expression on his face.

"Xiao..." I start to say, he gives me his full attention, "I-I think i've fallen..." The words come out my mouth without me noticing, I clap a hand to my mouth as I look away avoiding his handsome stare.

"Fallen? In Love..?"

▴△▴

I look at him and nervously nod my head, the curiosity on his face shows. "With whom~" he says with a sly smile plastered on his face. "A fine young man..." I say admitting to my dearest friend that I was in love with a man and not another person. I look down with my red face.

I feel a hand on my shoulder, "Don't be ashamed, "I like... A guy too." He smiled reassuring me. I look up, my teal orbs meeting with his amber orbs. We start at eachother for a few moments, then turn our heads away.
"Le-Lets forget about our extra curricular classes, they weren't important anyways, heh heh..." Xiao looks away scratching the back of his neck.

Xiao, I like- no I love you.

A/N:

Yes I re-wrote this while I was on the school bus😋 I feel pretty cool. But that's why it was a short chapter lmao. Yes they- I'm not gonna spoil it 🖐️🙄