Part 14

It's only part 14 am I going too fast what-

Dream left George to get ready and went back to Sapnaps room, he knocked on his door and was greeted with a very tired looking Karl squinting threateningly at him, "what?" He grumbled.
Clearly not a morning person.
"Is sapnap in there?" He questioned.
Karl glared at Dream, "no." He lied, Dream didn't buy it for a second, "okay yes. But you can't have him!" He whined.
"Pleeaasseeee I just need to borrow your boyfriend for like two seconds and then he's all yours." Dream pleaded.

Karl didn't appear to have changed his mind, but he was just too tired to care at that point, "baby, your clingy friend is here." He yawned.
Dream was about to protest but kept his mouth shut so not to start a war, "noooooooo~" he heard Quackity whine as sapnap got out of bed.
Karl disappeared into the dark room as sapnap appeared, he leaned against the door frame looking slightly angry.

Sapnap assumed that the fact Dream had turned up at his door meant that things didn't go well, and if things didn't go well that meant that Dream didn't accept George for being transgender. And he was prepared to slap some sense into him.

"So how did it go?" He glared.
"It went really well" he smiled, "I plan on taking him out somewhere in a few days."
Sapnap rubbed the bridge of his nose, "is that what you disturbed me for? You couldn't wait till I was up?" He muttered.
"Oh. Actually I just wanted to ask what the dos and donts are when it comes to talking to someone about their transition?"
"Why don't you just ask George?"
"He's going to explain being trans to me later, and I want to make sure I don't say anything that will make him upset." He pouted, "I know you know some stuff about this please please pleaseee. I don't want to mess this up!"

Sapnap sighed, he just wanted to go back to bed, "look, Dream, I'm not as well educated on that as you are assuming, seeing as George is experiencing it first hand he has all the information you need. Just be honest and talk to him about this stuff, he won't mind, seriously."
"Fine. Thanks sapnap." The male replied before leaving downstairs.

Sapnap shut his door, "god, since when did I become the houses couples councillor." He complained, climbing back into his bed.
"Since Bad left." Karl mutterered.
"Mhm. He was like the houses dad." Quackity agreed.