III

The buzzing near your head rouses you from your sleep, hand clumsily trying to look for your phone while you try your best to open your eyes though your eyelids feel a lot heavier than usual, body still not waking up even though your alarm has already gone off.

Once you feel the smooth surface of your phone, you force yourself to wake up, eyes squinting at the brightness of your phone screen while you scroll through your notifications first. Sending quick replies to both Manjiro and Baji, the two kids unintentionally spammed your phone last night after you had gone to bed. A little more tired than usual after Shinichiro dragged you around Yokohama for the rest of the day after the room fiasco.

Yawning, you toss your phone to the side, hand gently removing Shinichiro's arm around your waist and heading to the bathroom, making sure to slide in a pillow under his arm just so that he won't go looking for you.

Getting your clothes ready, you take a quick look in the mirror before finally heading to the shower, the cold water inevitably waking you up.

While you're busy taking a shower, Shinichiro starts to stir in his sleep, fingers twitching as he grips onto the pillow under his arms.

Scrunching his face, he clicks his tongue, slowly waking up from sleep.

"My god, why are you here?" He mumbles, rolling over to the other side and adjusting the blanket over him. "You keep on getting between Y/N and I... if you're gonna sleep next to us 'Jiro... just sleep on the side..." Shinichiro continues to mumble, grumbling when 'Manjiro' doesn't move away.

Clicking his tongue once more, he rolls over, ready to carry his little brother away from the bed and onto the side only to open his eyes and see no one but the pillow that you've placed under his arm.

Rubbing his eyes, Shinichiro sleepily stares at the pillow before looking around, relief flooding his body when he remembers that he's on a business trip with you and you alone.

So, with a new found spring in his step, he effortlessly gets off of the bed, taking the outfit that he prepared last night and heads to the bathroom as well, glad to be seeing your silhouette from the shower door. "Good morning, pretty!" He shouts over the sound of the water running. Taking this opportunity to brush his teeth, he gives himself a look in the mirror, his hand messing up his hair to see what hairstyle he wants to do today while brushing his teeth.

He's just about to rinse off the toothpaste when you walk out of the shower, wrapped up in the hotel bathrobe, smelling all fresh.

"I didn't think that you'd be waking up early since we're not at home." You comment, passing him in order to get to the room so that you can start changing.

Shinichiro follows you after rinsing off the toothpaste. "I actually had a little dream, if you can call it that."

Raising your brow, you urge him to continue while you start on your after shower routine. "I thought that the pillow next to me was Manjiro and I got irritated 'cause I already told him that if he's gonna be sleeping next to us, he might as well sleep on the side so that I can still cuddle you but the little brat never listens and still pushes me away from you whenever he decides to sleep with us." Shinichiro grumbles, removing his shirt and neatly folding it, handing it over to you so that you can put it in the little laundry basket in the room.

Shaking your head, you're about to scold Shinichiro about his little irritation when it comes to Manjiro's growing habit of sleeping in between the two of you every time he feels lonely but Shinichiro beats you to it. "I know, I know. I shouldn't be too hard on my little brother but..." Giving you puppy eyes, it almost makes your heart melt when he also gives you a little pout. "I just want to have alone time with my girlfriend. Is that too much to ask? I can't even have you alone when we're on our dates or when we're at the shop. And now I can't even get you to myself when we're sleeping."