III

[Y/N's Introduction Arc]

Chapter Three: Questioned and Answers

"So, what's your name, girlie?" the man with white hair asked as he leaned back into the hotel chair and crossed his legs.

You  narrowed your eyes and leaned forward, placing your elbows on your knees as you brought your hands together for your chin to rest atop, "When asking for someone's name, shouldn't you introduce yourself first?" you remarked.

Gojo sat up a little after your remark, "That makes sense," he noted, "Let's start from the beginning then, I'm Gojo [五条]  Satoru and you are?"

"I'm Shimori [四森] Y/N."

"Alright then, Y/N, what are the names of your parents?" Gojo asked in his usual seemingly carefree voice.

You moved your head back a little, this man was a rather strange person. You had just introduced yourself and he's already referring to you by your name. You didn't mind that at all in all honesty but it was just a little strange and, to top it off, he started asking about your parents.

"I'm an orphan," you answered honestly.

The man raised a brow, although unnoticeable, "Your parents set you up for adoption? Why? Were you an annoying kid?" he joked.

You laughed at his joke and replied, "Yeah, I was definitely annoying alright, but, no. I was found in a forest on the [BIRTH DATE] at 4 in the morning, hence, my surname. Pretty smart, no?"

Under normal circumstances, Gojo would have laughed at your statement and agreed that the person who found you gave you a rather smart name but, at that moment, he was serious so he faked a chuckle. "Which forest were you found in?"

"Aokigahara," you replied, shortly.

"That forest? Are you for real?" the man asked in a slightly surprised tone.

"Yep," you said, popping the 'p' (oh come on guys, it's not a wattpad story without this line), "My parent's must've really wanted me to die there but, surprise, I survived."

You waved jazz hands on the word 'surprise' as you laughed softly to yourself. Whether or not that laugh was forced, you didn't really know but the man who sat opposite you did. There was a slight fluctuation in your Cursed Energy, he could tell that you felt negative about the fact that you were abandoned and that you were left to die but he had something else to tell you; that was until he confirmed his suspicions first though.

"Y/N, how old are you this year?" he asked.

"15."

After your reply, there was brief silence between the two of you before you broke the stillness of the room, "Can I have one of those, please," you asked as you pointed towards the bag of Kikufuku on the table top across the hotel room.

Gojo stifled a laugh, "If you finish answering my questions then I'll let you have some," he said.

"Really?" you asked excitedly as stars glittered in your eyes.

"Really."

"Alright, ask away then!" you exclaimed as you began to feel excited. You had a sweet tooth after all which is why you took any chances available just to eat sweet treats.

The white haired man grinned and snapped his finger, "I like your enthusiasm, I can tell we'll both get along super well!"

You nodded proudly to his words with your eyes closed, "Of course! I'm a nice person after all," you beamed as you stuck a thumbs up next to your face.