POTTER MANOR

Next morning Andrea instructed Kreacher to go and collect the portkey and come back. She had a plan. She wanted Kreacher to spy in Diagon Alley and tell him if he ever saw Mr or Mrs. Malfoy. It would be better if she met them early when they can see the bruises on her body it would make her more believable. Merlin! Andrea thought, she was turning into a total Slytherin. She was using everything to her advantage, even the physical abuse!
After Kreacher went to Gringotts Andrea took a quick shower and and got ready. Kreacher came back with the portkey and a letter that had the portkey activation timing and words.
Andrea took the portkey and said "Potter" Which activated the portkey and took her to the front of the manor.
The manor was huge and more like a castle. She sliced her finger a little and put it on the gate which gave her access to the manor. She entered a huge hall where 6 elves stood.
"Mistress is come home. I be Della. Head elf." One of the elf said introducing herself.
"Hello Della. I have come today to check out the manor. I hope that everything is in order." Andrea said politely.
"Yes Mistress, these be Twinky and Blinky they be cleaning the manor. That be Bert he be doing cooking. And that be Jilly and Timmy they be looking after garden and greenhouse." Della explained pointing out elves.
"Hello everyone. I may not be living here right now, but I will be visiting every now and then. Now about rules... I have few basic rules... One you will not punish yourselves at all, if anything is wrong talk to me okay?" Andrea said and looked at them they all nodded which she took as a sign to continue.
"Second, you will be wearing proper uniforms because you represent the Ancient and Noble House of the Potter you will not be wearing old rags. Third, you will eat properly and rest accordingly and will not over work your self. Lastly, if I'm here with anyone or if I ask you to carry out certain task you will not say it to anyone in any way okay, whatever happens in the manor will stay inside the manor." Andrea finished and they all looked very happy.
"Oh Mistress be very kind. We be following rules Mistress." Della said for all of them.
"Very good now I request one of you give the tour of the manor and rest of you return to your works and Bert please make some tea for me" Andrea said and started walking further into the Manor while Della followed her.
"Della, tell me where should we go first?" Andrea asked Della.
"Would Mistress like to see the library?" Della mused.
"Sure that's great we will go in the library. Tell me how many rooms are here." Andrea questioned. The manor was pretty on the inside with high ceilings and nice sculptures and paintings on it. The walls of the passage were mostly lined with Gold paint and there were red cushioned chairs placed at frequent intervals.
"There be 3 wings in the Manor Mistress, East wing where all bed chambers are there and West wing be used for potions lab, duelling room and weapons room. North wing be of Greenhouse and owlery. There also be a quidditch pitch." Della explained. Andrea was very impressed about duelling room and potions lab.
They halted in front of a big door that led them to the library. It was situated in the middle of the second floor. Andrea looked around to find all kinds of books on almost every subject. She was very impressed with the library.
Next they checked out potions lab. The lab had almost every ingredient and every kind and size of cauldrons. There were also many books that had recipes for different kind of potions from healing to harming every potion.
Then they went to duelling room. Andrea had never seen a duelling room like this before. Sure the room of requirements turned into a duelling room but it was nothing compared to this. There were spells carved into the walls. And there was an array of books that contained almost all the defensive spells. Andrea noticed that there were little or no offensive spells. There were dummies to practice and also certain daggers. They then went to weaponry were there were swords and goblin made daggers and bow and arrows. There were different types of daggers and magical bow and arrows.
After visiting the west wing they decided to look into the greenhouse. There were so many plants that Neville would have drooled. Andrea was never a great fan of herbology but this sure was lot of greenery, it almost looked like a forest. There were different kinds of plants that were used in potions and healing and also some carnivores plants and some very delicious fruit trees. It also had a little vegetable farm patch where fresh vegetables were grown. Andrea felt a sense of calmness in the green house.
Finally she went to her bed chamber and surely it was royal fit for a Queen. The bed was draped with ruby red royal silk bedsheet and same blankets and comforters. The bed had curtains around it which were held by beautiful Gold ropes. The view from her bed chamber was beautiful. She could see the forest nearby. The bed chamber had a little library by the fireplace a mahogany desk and red comfortable coushioned seat. There was another set of door where it was dressing room with huge mirror and a dressing table. The room had beautiful chandelier and a wardrobe fit for a Queen. The bathroom was also very nice with marble flooring and a nice bath tub. The bathroom cabinet had all sorts of pain reliever potions and healing potions that could be induced in bath water. Andrea was overwhelmed by the size of her own bedroom. She wasn't used to such kind of luxuries. She casted a tempus and it was almost evening. She made her way to the main hall and called Della.
"Della, will you be my personal elf?" Andrea asked.
"Yes Miss Della be your personal elf." Della answered bouncing in joy.
"Okay Della. So whenever I call you come to me okay. And take care of the manor and all the other elves. I will visit soon maybe with some guests." Andrea said and Della nodded. Andrea bid her goodbye and went back to Grimmauld Palace.
"Kreacher" Andrea called for the elf.
"Mistress is back. Mistress looks tired, kreacher be making food for mistress." Kreacher said looking at her mistress.
"Yes you do that kreacher, but before leaving tell me did you keep an eye in the Diagon Alley today?" Andrea asked.
"Kreacher kept an eye in the Alley. Kreacher heard lord Malfoy be going in Monkswood bookstore tomorrow at 11 am to collect some books." Kreacher informed Andrea.
"Excellent Kreacher you are the best." Andrea said happily. Kreacher beamed up and hugged Andrea's legs before leaving for the kitchen.
That night Kreacher made the most delicious roast chicken and bread along with blueberry tarts. Andrea was sure she would ask kreacher to make blueberry tarts more often.
Andrea was lying in her bed thinking about the ways she could make the Malfoy notice her. Lord Malfoy was a very arrogant and powerful man she had to show him equal amount of power so that he even talks to her. She was still a little confused about making Sirius her guardian or Malfoy. Sirius was still in Azkaban and after that he would have to take proper treatment which will cause problems during custody trial as it would simply be rejected due to Sirius's mental health. She could have written to Remus but she wasn't so sure she wanted to write to him. He was her parent's best friend and he didn't give a single damn about her and just blindly trusted Dumbledore. He could have at least contacted her in her first year at Hogwarts but he didn't. Andrea was angry at a lot of people and this time she won't be shy to show it.