Kingdom under the sea

The council meeting that had been called in Oder to discuss Godzilla ended up lasting only an hour. Since the matter of Godzilla was the only agenda that they had for the meeting is why the meeting was so short. In that hour though they couldn't decide on what to do about Godzilla. Some thought it was just best to leave him alone. Others thought that he should be invited to Mount Olympus since this was his rightful home. Then there was a very small group that thought about throwing him back into Tartarus again.
In the end Zeus decided that Artemis and her hunters would bring Godzilla to Olympus and they would decide what to do about him then. The rest of the twelve Olympians were ether fine with this or didn't care. None of them objected to it though, at least not out loud. With matters settled the Gods began to leave the thrown room. Eventually the only ones left were Zeus and Artemis.

Zeus: be very carful when bring him in.

Artemis: I will father. I learned from my failure last time. I won't fail again.

Zeus: good girl.

Zeus began to walk back to his palace at the very top of Mount Olympus but before he even took five steps he was stopped by Artemis.

Artemis: father.

Zeus: what is it daughter?

Artemis: there are things I still don't understand.

Zeus: such as?

Artemis: I have a pretty good idea of why Hera didn't want my brother but why did you cast him out? I also don't understand why you wanted to throw him into the pit.

Zeus let out a sigh before again speaking.

Zeus: as for why I was ok with banishing my son is because the marriage between Hera and I was still new. I wanted to please her so when she said she wanted him gone I went along with it. As for the throwing him into the pit, I have my reasons and that's all you need to know. Now if you'll excuse me.

Zeus turned back towards his palace and once again began to walk. This time though Artemis didn't stop him. She was to busy processing what she had heard. Her older brothers story was very similar to that of Hephaestus's. The only thing was that unlike Hephaestus, her older brother wasn't eventually brought back to Olympus. At least not until now and the reason for that might not be a good thing. Artemis knew this but she still had to obey the orders given to her by Zeus.
With her new orders Artemis made her way back to her hunters. She left the thrown room, transformed into her true form and was about to leave when a voice called her name. Artemis knew the voice well. It was her brother Apollo's voice that she heard along with the sound of foot steps. Not wanting to deal with him at the moment Artemis let out a frustrated sigh before shooting off. This left Apollo standing where Artemis used to be all by himself watching as she left.

Apollo: Artemis!

Apollo called out to his sister but the goddess of the moon just kept going.

Apollo: I guess she didn't hear me.

Much like how it didn't take long for Artemis to reach Olympus from the woods, it didn't take long for her to get back. Once she arrived back in the woods she immediately went to the camp. She needed to hurry because she had to pull her chariot and wanted to make sure her hunters were prepared before then.
Artemis walked through the woods and into the camp site that they had set up. There she was greeted by all of her hunters. Apparently none of them decided to rest until the Goddess returned. Most likely they were still worried about her from the fight earlier. Artemis always thought it was adorable how they seemed to be more worried about her, a goddess, then she was about them.

Zoe: welcome back My Lady. We waited for your return.

Artemis: I can see that. Have any of you eaten yet?

Zoe: no ma'am. We decided to wait and eat when you returned.

Artemis: you didn't need to do that. You should have just eaten without me.

Zoe: are meals are always more enjoyable when you eat with us.

All of the hunters agreed with the Lieutenant on that matter. Seeing this Artemis couldn't help but smile. And so the hunters and goddess ate together while enjoying a few laughs. Once the meal was over things got serious and Artemis told the hunters about there next hunt.

Zoe: so that male was a God?

Artemis: yes he is my older brother. Well half brother.

Zoe: and now we have to hunt him?

Artemis: yes. This is going to be the most hunt you girls have gone on yet. While I'm away prepare to leave and prepare yourselves. You don't know what could happen.

As the hunters of Artemis prepared for what would be their most dangerous hunt yet, the Goddess herself rode her chariot across the sky. More importantly though on the other side of the country Godzilla was on the move. Still not finding a place he could call home the monstrous God grew more frustrated. That's why he decided to make his way back to the ocean. If this continent didn't have what he was looking for then he would just go to a different one and begin his search again. And so he divided back into the ocean.
Tired of his human form Godzilla reverted back to his giant monstrous body. When he did he made sure to dive even further down to better hide his body. Being this low in the water had its benefits. Being lower not only hid him more but aloud Godzilla to discover a whole on the ocean floor.
Curious Godzilla swam through the whole that was wide enough to fit his entire body. Godzilla continued to swim until he came across something he didn't expect. The remains of an entire civilization. Godzilla continued to swim till he found a place where he could go onto dry land while still under the water. This is when Godzilla full took in his surroundings and he knew.

Godzilla mind: this is a place where I can finally rest.

And so Godzilla did. Godzilla laid himself down and fell into a deep much needed slumber.