Familiar Faces at the School!! CH-24

Recap:
Ash battled with Calem and both his Mega Charizard and Ash-Greninja were victorious over Calem's Talonflame and Mega Houndoom.
_______________________________________

Both Ash and Serena made their way out of the stadium until they heard a voice.

???: Hold it right there!

Both Ash and Serena turned their heads around to see who it was and to their suprise they saw...

"Alain!" What are you doing here! Ash asked.

Alain: I'm the teacher of the battle class. My class your last one today.

Ash: Thanks for reminding me! Gary and I still need to get our scedules!

Alain: Ash?

"What is it Alain?" Ash asked him putting up a curious face.

"I saw your battle against Calem... It was quite overwelming to see the school champ getting defeated that easily. But, Charizard and I would like to challenge you to a 1 on 1 battle!" Alain said.

Ash: Great! Greninja will be happy to give you a rematch!

Alain: Actually, I wanted to battle your Charizard...

Ash: Charizard? Why?

Alain: Your Charizard can mega evolve now and people here start saying yours is more powerful then mine... besides, it's been a while since I had a good battle!

Ash: How can I refuse? But first I need to get my scedule.

Serena: What about healing your pokemon?

"I forgot!" "Bye Alain! We'll see you in the battle class" Ash said in shock as he was about to run.

Serena: I'm coming with you Ash, wait! Bye Alain!

Alain: Bye!

Ash and Serena went quickly to the pokemon centre and Ash handed his pokemon to nurse Joy

Ash: Phew... Thanks for reminding me Serena! Ash said as he smiled at her while panting.

"No problem, but what was the rush? We've got a free hour remember?" Serena said, catching her breath in the meantime.

Ash: Sorry... If I forget something important, I really can get worked up!

Serena gave Ash a warm smile. "He really cares about his pokemon." she thought.

They waited there for a while until nurse Joy came back with Ash's healed pokemon.

"Your pokemon are now fully healed Ash! But there wasn't much to do since they all looked fine when you came in here." Nurse Joy said.

Ash: Thanks nurse Joy! I wanted to make sure they were in good condition! As he took his pokeballs back while Pikachu jumped on his shoulder and lucario walked next to him.

Nurse Joy: Anytime Ash! Take care now.

Serena: We'll do nurse Joy!

They said goodbye to nurse Joy and went back to the school.

Serena: What is your next lesson Ash?

Ash: I don't know. I planned to get my scedule now!

Serena: Great! Let's go together, I wanna see yours to find out if we have the some classes together!

"Great!" Ash said as he clenched his fist.

Serena started to giggle wich left Ash confused as he asked "Why are you laughing?"