59. Thousand Years (M)

Mature Content Ahead 🔞

Jungkook has entered the little pantry wiping his hair searching for Taehyung. Omega boy was waiting in the kitchen until the water boils to make some hot coffee for them.

Taehyung was just wearing an oversized cotton white T-shirt with dark blue loose shorts. Spring rains were always very unexpected yet it contains a soothing power. Rain enthusiast has opened a small wooden window in the kitchen to enjoy the heavily pouring raindrops reaching his one hand out touching cold waterdrops.

What are you doing?
Taehyung has gasped when Jungkook's husky voice whisper into his ear settings his head on the crook of his neck.

I love spring rains Kookie it's so beautiful, isn't it?

Hm........ very beautiful Tae.
Jungkook mention beauty was not about the rain and it was visible in his eyes.

Taehyung felt the way alpha's lips starts to roam around his jawline leaving kisses on his nape and his hands were wandering over his torso.

Ahh......... Koo........ah.................

Taehyung felt embarrassed when an uncontrollable moan leave his lips as Jungkook's fingers slip inside his top.

You smell nice babe, let me fill my heart with your scent. Turning the omega to his side Jungkook has closed the window behind him making him lean on the wooden surface.

Taehyung has lowered his gaze to the floor as he couldn't look into Jungkook's eyes. Omega boy was a blushing mess as alpha starts to play a wild game with him. Younger alpha has fallen into the omega's collarbone squeezing the owner of the reddish cheek in his strong arms.

One after one soft moans were leaving Taehyung's lips as he couldn't stay put at his soulmates' curious hands.

Jungkook has lifted his head to look into the omega's face.
"Oh my god look there is someone who looks like a tomato".
Ruffling shy Tae's hair Jungkook has turned to switch off the stove because the kettle starts to make a noise.

"It's completely your fault Park Jungkook".

Taehyung takes slow steps to Jungkook with an idea. Why he is the only one to get played always, so why not try on Jungkook.

Jungkook felt the way Taehyung's eye gaze changed.
"Tae what are you doing?"
I am continuing from where you left alpha.

When Taehyung states the word 'alpha' in a very submissive way making puppy eyes Jungkook has frozen on his steps gulping.

Taehyung has dragged alpha behind him until they reach the passage under the roof window.

He has pushed the lost Jungkook onto the cozy carpet crawling in between his legs

He has pushed the lost Jungkook onto the cozy carpet crawling in between his legs. He felt the way Jungkook tensed up once his bare thighs rub against his legs.