XXIII

"You know that really special Jewel I have? We sold it to Dowon for about $2.5 million won all in order for him to become official alliances with us! Now no group would ever dare to hurt us ever again."

///

My heart dropped 'Dowon'? The Dowon as in my Uncle Dowon? Gosh, this is way too complicated. Wait, then where are Yunah and the rest doing right now?

"Sorry ladies, I need to use the restroom." I get up and walk towards the bathroom area, but not actually going inside.

I spot Namjoon standing and talking to someone in the distance and I try to get his attention. I urge him to come where I am and make some weird kind of arm motion to explain to him.

He looks around one last time before hurrying over to where I am. "What are you doing?-"

"They don't have the stupid Jewel." I cut him off. He's face moves from serious to even more serious.

"What do you mean?-"

"I mean they sold it to my Uncle!" I harshly whispered.

"You better not be lying to me."

I let out an exhausted groan and make my most serious face at Namjoon. "I swear I'm not, I'll explain it later but what about the others right now?"

Right on que I spot from the corner of my eye people being held roughly by guards. Crap, I shake Namjoons shoulder and make him face the direction the others came in from.

Namjoon's steel bracelet all of a sudden starts beeping. Jimin makes eye contact with us from across the room and Namjoon does some kind of motion with his hand towards them.

I'm sure Jungkook noticed and rushed to to me and Namjoon. "What happened?-"

"I'll explain later, right now we need to get the hell out of here, split up." Namjoon leaves Jungkook and I alone standing there whilst he rushed towards the others.

As I was watching Namjoon speed away Jungkook grabs a hold of my hand for the second time today and drags me away from the scene.

He takes us to this exit from the corner of the room. Now in this lounge looking area he stops us.

"What's wrong?"

"There are two guards guarding this exit from the other side, so when I tell you to run, you run as fast as you can towards the van, ok?"

"Wait, what about you?"

"I'm going to go help the others." With that said he left my side and return back into the main room.

Ok Y/n, the plan is simple, just exit the door and find the van, it's can't be that hard, right?

I made small steps towards the exit door before taking a deep breath and opening it. The guards become aware of someone walking out and come back to their tough stance.

I calmly begin walking through the back alleyway towards the main area I entered from. Everything was going smoothly and the guards didn't question me, well all until there was a huge crash from the inside.

I stopped in my tracks at the sound but started walking again but a bit faster this time. The guards definitely noticed my actions and finally decided to point it out.

"Ma'am, stop right there this instant!" One of them called out to me. I listened to avoid getting into trouble, I slowly turned towards them and waited for what was going to come next.

'BANG.'

I flinched when I heard gun shoots arise. I open my eyes slowly to see the very two guards on the floor. My eyes widen in shock, I raise my gaze to the man holding a Glock 43.

"Run!" I slowly take steps away from the two dead bodies and turn to make a run for it as instructed.

These heels still didn't make it any easier for me to run in, but trust me, I ran with all my might. I come to a stop when I finally see the large black van in the corner. Very much not suspicious at all, seeing a Van parked in the corner of a different alleyway at around 8 pm.

I was about to start running again was I pushed to the wall with a hard and strong force. "You're not leaving on my watch." The man grumbles.

My back was in so much pain due to the impact of my spine and the rough brick wall I was pushed into. I groan in pain and try my best to push the unknown man away.

I pull my best move and basically stab the mans foot with my heel. This time he groans and pain and I quickly kick his groin to get him further away from me.

You best believe I was not having any of this. I notice a sharp and shiny object in his hand and react even faster than before and throw my first punch I've ever thrown in my life.

God, that hurt as I retreat my hand away from his face, but at least it did it's job. His mask flew off his face and onto the concrete ground. The guy raised his eyes to look and me and I stood still like ice.

"U-Uncle Dowon?" I accidentally say out loud. I quickly cover my mouth after just exposing myself to him. His face was just as shocked as mine when I said those words.

"Y-Y/n?" Out of nowhere Jungkook comes and lunges himself at my Uncle. My face has the expression shocked written all over it. What am I supposed to do?

I take a few steps away from the fighting scene and observe a bit from the back. I hear a yelped from the intense brawl and can't really tell who got hurt.

"Y/n!" Someone calls out to me from across the street. I looks back and it's Namjoon holding opening the door can door for me.

Right beside the van was the car with Jimin in the drivers seat probably waiting for either one of us to get in the vehicle. I quickly cross the road and give Jungkook and my uncle one last look.

Instantly Jungkook stands up holding his shoulder tightly whilst holding his gun in his other hand pointed at a now stationary man.

My vision become so blurry to point I started seeing white, my inside became fuzzy and all I could do was just stay still. What's happening to me?!

'𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚖 or 𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖 '.