XIX.

⊱ ────── {

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

     Stain was taken out by himself. His lungs were impaired and we were admitted all to the hospital. We laid under the blankets of the hospital, i nuzzled unter mine and made a little home. Peeking out of my hidey hole I watched my classmates converse.

    "Were you able to sleep, Midoriya?" Todoroki asked.

    "no...not really."

    "I didn't think so, I didn't either. How about you Y/N?"

    "I've made myself a little house!"

    "....I'm going to take that as you're suffering as well."

   "Thinking about it now, we did something amazing, huh?" Deku flashed us a warm smile, "Seeing an ending like that really makes you feel like it's a miracle we're alive. With my leg like this, he probably could've killed us if he'd wanted to.

   "Yeah. We were obviously left alive on purpose. You're amazing to have been able to face him after all the murderous intent directed at you."

   Iida immediately shut down the conversation. "No that's not it. I..."

    Before he could even continue, Gran Torino walked in. "Oh, you wounded kids are awake?"

   "Gran Torino!" We all shouted.

    "Kid, I've got a lot of complaints for you." He completely ignored the rest us and poked izuku on the forehead disappointed.

    "Oh! SO-Sorr—"

    "But before that you all have a visitor." He moved aside and walked to someone else. "Hosu's chief of police, Kenji Tsuragamae."

     "Tsuragamae! Ch-Chief?!"

     I greeted the chief but walked out, he tried to stop me but I knew what was coming next. All that happened was I stared into Todoroki's eyes. "Behave. Watch your anger."

    He did not watch his anger.

   It was time to go back to school. Our week break was technically over but I really didn't want to go... I thanked Endeavor even if he didn't want me to come in the first place. I thanked him and Moe for all that they taught me this week and he sighed. His arms still crossed and strong however he gave me a small pat on the head.

    He watched the two of us head off for school with a small smile. I waved at him knowing this isn't the last time I'll see him.

    Todoroki looked up from his phone, pointing at it as he cringed. "My older sister said if she knew I had a friend interning with me that she would have invited you over to dinner...."

   "ME?!"

   "She's excited I've made a... friend?"

   "Awh! Are you calling me your friend?"