Chapter 31

In the living room, Chu Xiao took the scales placed in the transparent bag, and he saw the bright red of the scales.

“Pull it out!” Chu Xiao was not blind, how could he not be able to see that the scales looked very fresh.

“Yes.” Raymond nodded, unhappy to think of this. Why doesn’t my sweetheart use hair? Does he think hair is easy to get confused?

Chu Xiao’s hair is not long, and it’s not that easy to get confused. But Yu Qing had already pulled out the scales. Raymond didn’t know it at the time and couldn’t stop it. Now it is even more impossible not to take out the scales.

“Scaly scales are not hair, so it’s not easy to make mistakes.” Raymond said, “It’s better to be more cautious.”

“You said?” Chu Xiao frowned slightly, obviously disapproving of this behavior. Pulling scales is a very unfavorable thing for mermaids. It is very painful. Although it is not so painful afterwards, it is impossible to be normal.

“No.” Raymond said coldly, how could he say that, “He is a very reasonable person.”

It’s impossible for your sweetheart to mess around just to get to the Chu Family.

Raymond loves his partner. The partner doesn’t believe this and doesn’t think there are biological parents, so he pulls out a piece of scales so disregarding his body.

“He…” Chu Xiao opened her mouth and said nothing after all.

After Chu Xiao got the appraisal result, she received a call from Raymond before she told her mother. He could see Raymond’s attitude, and from the other party’s words, he also understood Yu Qing’s attitude. Yu Qing had never thought about finding parents.

That’s right, Yu Qing is a natural mermaid, and married to Raymond, there is really no need to find his parents.

“Identify it early.” Raymond didn’t say much, and they couldn’t change this kind of thing.

Chu Xiao held the scale with a heavy heart. If the mother hadn’t had a whim, if they hadn’t thought about making a paternity test report with Yu Qing, maybe there would be no such scene.

In every paternity test, the Chu family did not falsify and did not deliberately ask the appraisal agency to produce a test report that was not a paternity. Back then, Madam Chu went to the orphanage to do a paternity test with the orphans, which was also true.

Mrs. Chu San once wanted to cheat, making the relatives of Mrs. Chu San’s family fake as Mrs. Chu’s second child. It’s just that Mrs. Chu San’s actions were unsuccessful, and the second master Chu and the others could see through. For this reason, the relationship between Chu Erye and Chu Sanye was even worse.

It happened that Third Master Chu liked Madam Chu San very much, and he was reluctant to say that Mrs. Chu San’s was not the case. He also said that Chu Second’s child was dead, so it would be comfort to adopt one.

“Be careful, other people will come in.” Raymond didn’t say how complicated the Chu family’s interior is. It doesn’t matter how complex the Chu family’s interior is, as long as it doesn’t involve his sweetheart.

“Don’t worry.” Chu Xiao understood Lei Meng’s worries. Mrs. Chu San had a good relationship with Qin Mian. Qin Mian had troubled Yu Qing before.

Chu Xiao took the scales and left, so he had to identify the results sooner.

In the evening, Yu Qing planned to get out of the bed, without a piece of scales, his tail was disobedient and could not change into legs, so he walked with his tail. Yu Qing rarely walks on the land with his tail, it is not so easy to walk, and it is better to jump.