Chapter 34

Since this cousin teased himself so much, Yu Qing thought it was necessary for him to talk to the other party.

“The fish in the sea is different from the game, and the game usually refers to the mountain.” Yu Qing said seriously, “The land-born and the marine-born are not the same. Nowadays, people are susceptible to fish diseases, mainly because of humans. Some are descendants of mermaid.”

Nobles are more likely to get sick from eating fish than ordinary civilians, mostly because nobles also have fish genes, and mermaids live in the sea.

Terrestrial to terrestrial, and marine to marine, there is nothing wrong with it.

“No matter what kind of meat you eat, it’s best to be cooked.” Yu Qing said, “Don’t rely on a high level of ability and good physical fitness, thinking that you are special.”

Then, Yu Qing took out a few bottles of potions from the space, “This is the potion I recently researched. Let me give it to you.”

“Don’t sell it?” Chu Xiao knew that Yu Qing had sold medicine in private before.

“The high level depends on the situation, the low level depends on the mood.” Yu Qing replied, “Now, there is no shortage of money!”

There is no shortage of money, and it is impossible to keep the medicines that can be prepared. Yu Qing thought that he did not have so much money to buy good things as gifts, so he would take medicine as a gift.

“It eases the riots when breaking through the abilities.” Yu Qing likes to study the potions related to the abilities the most. Many abilities people buy them, and they are easy to sell at high prices. “It’s not the same as the ones on the market.”

Back then, Yu Qing also wanted to become a master of pharmacy. The famous kind could get a lot of money. Later, he thought it was better not to be so famous, to keep a low profile, to be careful of being imprisoned, and the people outside were not as good as they thought. Not all people are good people, as long as they live enough.

“Very good.” Raymond said, Yu Qing’s medicine has always been very good, and the effect is very good.

When they were eating, the Chu family sat together. Yu Qing said that it was still difficult to get the names one by one, especially since the descendants of the old brother Chu were still there. It is estimated that outstanding talents would stay here.

The attitude of the old man Chu is very obvious, he has already recognized Yu Qing’s identity, so that other people in the Chu family can also recognize people. Elder Chu didn’t want his family to deny his family, but instead started with his family.

On this day, Yu Qing received a lot of gifts, but fortunately, there were some high-level potions in Yu Qing’s space, which were treated as gifts in return.

When the Chu family saw that Yu Qing took out so many advanced potions at once, they couldn’t help looking at Raymond. Wasn’t Raymond prepared it? This is not right. Few big families give such high-level potions, nor do they suspect that the potions are fake.

Whether the medicine is true or false, it can be tested. The big deal is that one person uses it first, and the others use it one by one. Besides, the Lei family had no reason to slap the Chu family, and Yu Qing had no reason, nor did they lose Yu Qing.

“If you use it well, I will buy it from me in the future, and I will give you a 40% discount.” Yu Qing smiled and said, “The outside words are all high prices.”