Chapter 35

The scales of the mermaid’s tail have to be washed clean, one by one, with that kind of stiff brush, it is absolutely impossible. didn’t see the fish on the cutting board. brushed it with a big brush, and the scales fell off.

Although the scales of the mermaid are stronger, there is no fish like grass carp and carp, but it is not easy to brush it with a hard-bristled brush. All of them are soft-bristled, and they should be brushed carefully. Say it’s brushing, or wipe it carefully.

Fish are easily parasitized by other parasites, and some creatures like to stick to the scales of fish.

Mermaid’s scales are also easy to be attached to other organisms, so a special shower gel has been developed, which can better remove those things.

Raymond was already thinking about how to scrub the scales for his sweetheart for a while, if the technique is good, would it make his sweetheart more happy.

After waiting for the bathroom, Raymond saw Yu Qing take out a bottle of medicine.

“Medicinal bath?” Raymond frowned slightly.

“Forget it, it cleans the scales.” Yu Qing said, “Soak it, and just brush it with a soft brush.”

“…” Raymond was silent, so was the part of applying the shower gel that he had imagined so gone?

“I don’t need shower gel. Some shower gels are counterproductive, but not so easy to wash.” Yu Qing is very experienced. “The water produced by the water system can be drunk, but it does not have such a strong cleaning ability. It is impossible. Get some power water and wash it off.”

Yu Qing thought that someone on the post bar asked about the water cleaning function of the water system supernatural power, and thought that the super power water would be clean after flushing it? That was all fake.

“Swipe it.” Leimeng looked at Yu Qing’s exposed fish tail.

“Soak first.” Yu Qing emphasized, “Just wait two minutes.”

Haha, after a while, he lay down comfortably and let Raymond brush his tail. Yu Qing thinks that those kittens also like people to help them smooth their hair. In fact, mermaids also like others to help them brush their tails. It is not easy to brush their tails every time.

Raymond originally thought that such a scene should be filled with pink bubbles, but as a result, there were no bubbles in the shower gel, let alone pink bubbles. I am a little excited, and my sweetheart, how do I feel that my sweetheart is planning how to be a salted fish.

Yu Qing said that salted fish is good, and salted fish will not be shy. Raymond himself helped him wipe the scales, and now he helped him wipe the scales again, so shy.

When Raymond saw Yu Qing’s pointed ears, he knew that his sweetheart was not as calm as he thought.

“The water is too hot.” Yu Qing noticed the change in her ears and said quickly, “You have to add some cold water.”

Add some cold water to lower the temperature. If your cheeks are hot, it must be because the water is too hot and it is heated by the steam.

Yu Qing thought that he had lived in the sea before, and the water in the sea was not so high in temperature, so it wouldn’t matter if it was cold.

“At this temperature… the water can’t boil live fish.” Raymond paused, “This is not an excuse for being shy.”

“…” Yu Qing opened his eyes wide and glared at Raymond, telling the truth. He suspected that the other party had special habits, such as watching boiled mermaids, would he still want to add spices to the soup?