Chapter 52

No matter how cowardly a person is, he may bite, just like a rabbit bites in a hurry.

Before Ouyang Jing left, he sent a big gift package to Qin Mian. He thought Qin Mian must be very excited.

Qin Mian was indeed very excited. He thought about Ye Haisheng’s little lover outside, because Ye Haisheng didn’t love him. But, he still didn’t want Ye Haisheng to be outside, and he didn’t want things to be placed in front of him.

“Ah!” Qin Mian yelled angrily and began to throw things. How could Ye Haisheng do that.

When the servant heard the movement in Qin Mian’s house, he was not surprised at all. It was not the first time that Qin Mian had thrown something. After a forbearance, he passed. After waiting for a while, Qin Mian let the robot clean up, and told others that he was in the room with his voice and doing yoga…

In fact, it was clearly Qin Mian who threw something angrily.

However, none of these servants could say anything. Didn’t anyone else who didn’t see the Ye family know it? Then, of course the servants didn’t know.

Qin Mian wanted to go to the Ye Family Group to inquire about Ye Haisheng, but as soon as he walked out of the door of the Ye family, he changed his mind and went to the hospital instead. There should be Ye Haisheng’s baby in his stomach, and the wild flowers outside will wither sooner or later.

Don’t be nervous, he could have allowed the Ye Family to force Ye Haisheng to give up Yu Ren, and could allow Zuo Li’an, who is already in jail, to find someone to chase Yu Ren, so he can now also deal with Ye Haisheng’s little lover.

Qin Mian believed that Ye Haisheng would fall in love with him sooner or later, and that those little lovers would become a thing of the past sooner or later.

Xia Ziyan really fell asleep with Ye Haisheng as he wished, one took the initiative to seduce, and the other half pushed. Xia Ziyan’s Alpha pheromone is strong, and it is against Ye Haisheng’s Alpha pheromone, but Xia Ziyan used a special medicine to temporarily suppress the concentration of Alpha pheromone. After sleeping with Ye Haisheng, the fish’s tail was revealed.

People have different attitudes towards Alpha and mermaid. Xia Ziyan wanted to use the mermaid status to make Ye Haisheng feel soft, so that he could still have children.

Ye Haisheng thought that he was sleeping with an ordinary Alpha, the one that was not responsible, anyway, the two Alphas would not be so good. Never thought that Xia Ziyan turned out to be a mermaid. Ye Haisheng hated others for designing him. Xia Ziyan was not a natural mermaid, but a transformed mermaid.

The nobles with a little brain know that Xia Ziyan designed that time, and Ye Haisheng naturally saw it. He originally thought that although Xia Ziyan had a poor work ability, at least he had a strong Alpha pheromone and a stronger aura.

And when Ye Haisheng learned that Xia Ziyan was transforming a mermaid, he felt that people like Xia Ziyan were a scheming person, without any ability, it would be shameful for an Alpha to perform a mermaid transformation operation!

But Ye Haisheng didn’t break up with Xia Ziyan. Instead, he arranged for Xia Ziyan to live in another place. He would come once in a few days and let Xia Ziyan continue to work.

“It’s nothing more than a plaything.” Ye Haisheng viewed Xia Ziyan in this way, but Xia Ziyan thought about the superior.

Ye Haisheng used to guard Yu Ren like a jade, and after rolling the sheets with Qin Mian, he let go. In fact, it can’t be said that he defended Yu Ren like a jade at the time, it should be said that he used his own actions to fight against the Ye Family and deliberately embarrassed Qin Mian.