Chapter 58

The fish is so slippery and not lost…Oh, no, the mermaid is so cute, you can still eat other fish.

After Yu Qing and Raymond went downstairs, they did see the fish on the table. It was a steamed fish. This made Yu Qing couldn’t help turning his head to look at Raymond, he thought of himself fluttering in the water.

“Make up.” Raymond caught Yu Qing with fish, he really didn’t mean anything else.

“…” Yu Qing was too lazy to speak, so let’s eat fish quietly.

On the other side, Yuan Xia met Xia’s mother. His original parents were indeed selfish, but he hadn’t given less money before. And now that Xia Ziyan had a mermaid transformation operation, he didn’t care about Mother Xia and others at all. That Xia Ziyan must think he was not himself, so there was no need to care about these people.

If you can use someone else’s identity, what right do you have to say that someone else’s is not? It would be okay to just use someone else’s identity, but now Xia Ziyan still uses his body.

Just as Yuan Xia didn’t say much about the original owner, because he occupied the original owner’s body, he was not qualified to talk about the original owner. Perhaps the original owner owes someone else, but it really doesn’t owe the person who has taken up the original owner’s body.

“You continue to sue Xia Ziyan!” Of course Yuan Xia can’t say that he gave them money for Xia Ziyan, otherwise they would have to think whether he was interested in Xia Ziyan, and they might want to tell Xia Ziyan to him, such as Xia Ziyan. Yan be his lover or something.

Yuan Xia knew that his original parents could indeed do such a thing. They must think that Xia Ziyan is better with him than with Ye Haisheng, because Ye Haisheng is already married.

So Yuan Xia could not say that he paid for Xia Ziyan. Not only could he not say, he had to make Mother Xia and others think that he was in conflict with Xia Ziyan.

“He has money.” Yuan Xia said, “I just won’t give it to you.”

“Sue, you must sue to the end!” Xia’s mother had planned to sue Xia Ziyan before, “We have a legal agreement in hand, and we will definitely win.”

“Okay.” Yuan Xia nodded, “Emperor Star is not something he can stay with.”

“It’s not that he can stay. It’s just that he has grown up and is not in our control.” Mother Xia still knows this. They can’t control this. Where Xia Ziyan wants to stay, that is Xia Ziyan’s freedom, and they are also free. They couldn’t interfere with Xia Ziyan’s marriage, otherwise they would let Xia Ziyan marry other nobles instead of hanging on Ye Haisheng’s head.

Ye Haisheng is a nobleman, but Ye Haisheng is already married, and he is still married to a natural mermaid, and Qin Mian is no match for others.

Mother Xia thought that Qin Mian and Ye Haisheng couldn’t have a good result, but she couldn’t control it. If Xia Ziyan was with other unmarried nobles, she might be able to marry into the homes of nobles and live a good life.

Forget it, Mother Xia doesn’t care, she only needs to get the money, and as long as Xia Ziyan pays the money every month, it will be done.

“Yes.” Yuan Xia is quite satisfied. Look, these people are some of the best, but they still know how to score, knowing that they can’t manage too much. This is because he was willing to sign an agreement before and give it to Mother Xia and others every month. Because of the money.

Sometimes things that can be solved with a little money, why not solve it without money? If there is a lot of money, it is not easy to solve with money.