Chapter 14

*****Dom's Pov*****
Did he just say I'm getting married and this thing with Mia needs to end. What the fuck does he think this is, the 1500s? where he dictates that I Marry who he chooses for me? I think the fuck not. This man must be having a stroke. How does he expect me to take this laying down.
I finally open my mouth.
"You're fucking kidding me right? Did you just say marry? And what makes you think I'll do something so fucking absurd?" I respond, if I'm honest I'm in complete shock. Marry a woman I haven't met? Just for a truce? And leave the one thing that makes me happy? His got another thing coming.

*****Ariel's Pov*****

I arrive at Chaos, as soon as I enter everyone already tenses up, looking nervous and fidgety as to why I'm there. They're so scared of me, Because they never know what to expect. But that's my biggest strength, if they're scared it means they'll be afraid to Lie to me.

I head toward bar where Maria, Stephanie and Lucy are sitting having a chat with Mario the bartender.

"Hello ladies, could you spare a sec?" I ask with a polite grin.

They all turn around to see me standing there before them, all of a sudden they stop what they were doing and their smiles fade away. They begin to focus seriously before addressing me.

"Capo, Of cause, we were just messing around before heading on our collection rounds. What can we help you with?" Stephanie responds. Swatting Lucy on her arm to focus and stop making eyes at Mario.

"You girls were here last weekend weren't you?" I ask calmly, the girls look at one another nervously trying to gather what they should say and what answer I would be happy with.

"Right I'll take those shared looks as a yes. Don't worry none of you are in trouble in-fact I need some intel that I'm hoping you can help me with, .... Have any of you seen the group Logan brought into VIP on Saturday night?" I ask trying to gain their trust, hoping my soft approach would make them Eager to tell me what I need to know and to try and stay on my good side.

"Yes I did, he brought in about 2 girls 1 tall with curly hair and the other was short with straight messy hair , ... oh and how can I forget Mr dreamy !" Lucy responds with a smile while she recalls the events of seeing this 'Mr dreamy' ,who could probably be Thomas.

"Right, thank you Lucy, did you perhaps see who the girls spent time with at the club?" They all look even more nervous than before which makes me suspect they know the answer.

"Capo, we don't feel it's our place to discuss this." Stephanie says nervously on behalf of all of them.

Which only infuriates me more.

"I'm your captain, I give you orders, your job is to do as I say, if you incapable of doing so, I'll just kill you and find your replacement. Now I'm going to ask one more time, did you see who the girls spent time with on Saturday night other than Logan." I say furiously and enraged, I'm sure you could see the flames in my eyes,so they know not to cross me right now or they'll have to face the consequences of my wrath.

A timid shaky voice answers
" Ye...es, I d..id... They mostly spent time together, the two girls that is. Until some creep tried hitting on the shorter one. It got ugly and underboss Dominic stepped in and placed a gun to the guys forehead. I don't exactly know what went down because I wasn't close enough, but the creep went running for the hills. Since that altercation I saw Dominic spend a-bit more time with the short one and the taller one was with who Lucy here calls 'Mr Dreamy' and after that they were mostly with everyone else as well. I didn't think much of it. You know Dominic doesn't allow people to grope or make any female feel uncomfortable or even disrespect any woman when he's around." Maria finally says. Hoping it was the right call, because she might be afraid of me and what I'll do but she probably thinks if she snitched on the soon to be don of this mafia and he finds out, she very well just dug her own grave.