Chapter-32

Aera Pov:-

Next day we both get up and saw that we both are sleeping together while or with  cuddling each other.

We clear our throats and get seperated from each other embrace, and we both were flustered and embarrassed.

Tae:- Let's get freshed up, see there is a lake.

I nodded and we both went there to get freshed up....

Time skip After getting freshing up.....

Luckily in my bagpack there are some packed snacks, and some more ready to eat food are which I secretly brought with me.

So, I share with him, and he also shamelessly took it without saying a word.

I internally cursed on him, and thinking that, he is very nice with me when I work with him as Devil and he as V, but see now lawfully he is my brother step tho but doesn't he have to act nice with me I know he hate girls but I am not like those plastics or sluts or traitors or money seekers or attention seekers, for god's sake I am a fucking youngest bussiness woman, everybody know about me and adore me but see him this little piece of shit who doesn't give a shit/fuck about me, I want to beat the shit out of him, because due to him I am in this dark forest , and he is behaving like dumbshit. Control Aera control calm down he is your brother, if I do anything to him than other will think I planned this to take revenge on him because of his attitude towards me. But if he behave nicely with me than at least we can enjoy this beautiful nature fully till our siblings find us but no he have to act like a dick as his food doesn't digest without that huh....

My internal sulking and cursing session cut off .......

Tae:- If your daydreaming complete can we move from here and search to way back to others or you planning to live here as you said before you like nature, said with scarcsm.

Me:- Yea yea let's go who want to stick with you here forever like I am the person who dragged you here with gripping on leg with me. I also said with scarcsm.

Tae:- You.....

I cut him off.

Me:- We will continue our fight when we reached back , but for now can we work as a team if you want to get back there safely and alive from this fucking forest, who knows what is waiting for us.

Tae:- Yes you are right, let's go.

Me:- Finally your Brain started to  working correctly or properly, Congratulations.

Tae:- You little bitch/witch, wait when we get back I will show you, because if I do something here others will think I did it on purposely.

Me:- Thank God you again use your little brain and for your information I also think the same but before you, as your brain is processing slower than me.

He groan and he wanted to say something but I immediately put my finger on his lips to stop him from talking, he raised his eyebrows, but I signal him to stay silent, he try to protest but due to my death glared he went silent.

I do this because I hear some movements from behind the bushes, and we are near the lake so it's confirm there is an animal I don't know what is this but we have to be careful because we are in middle of freaking forest which is full of wild animals and much more dangerous things.