Chapter 63

The side effects of the medicine, let Yu Qing say, it is really strange, but the medicine he formulated is really impossible to make the other’s panda eye.

Yu Qingzheng was about to say it, and heard the other party continue to say, “Forget it, I will go back to explore and explore, after all, coming here to buy medicine is luck.”

This person who is not short of money thinks that since he didn’t drink it directly anyway, he still has to be tested by someone first. In case it is toxic, where can he drink it casually? Even those who don’t have much money will let kittens and puppies have a taste, so as not to be poisonous.

“Unknown, that would be a surprise.” If you are not short of money, you want the other party to say that the other party may not know.

After all, most of the people who failed to formulate the medicine did not take the failed medicine, and did not study much. Even if some data were calculated, the cold data calculated by the light brain may not necessarily represent reality.

Because the optical brain is calculated through big data, and it is calculated based on the existing drugs. And each medicine is somewhat different, especially the medicine formulated by the pharmacist, which is not a machine. How can it be so precise.

“It’s okay.” Yu Qing nodded, and did not say any more. Anyway, there are not so many strange side effects.

“Last time, a woman took the medicine prepared by your pharmacist, but she grew her hair and had to shave.” She was not short of money and said, “After growing for a whole week, she didn’t dare to go out.”

“…” There is really no way, Yu Qing said that he can’t represent all pharmacists, and other pharmacists can’t represent himself.

After selling the medicine, Yu Qing left with Raymond and did not stay in the black market anymore.

Raymond originally asked Yu Qing if he wanted to take a stroll, but Yu Qing refused.

“There is nothing good here. For someone with your status, instead of waiting to try your luck, it is better to offer a high price reward.” Yu Qing told the truth, the black market, there are indeed good things, but for those with high status and wealth For people, they don’t need to come here to try their luck.

As long as those people offer high prices, some people will deliver things to the door.

The black market, some things do not comply with the laws and regulations of the empire, but the empire cannot forcibly ban them. There is a certain necessity for the existence of this kind of black market.

“Occasionally,” Raymond said, “Sometimes it can be rewarding, just like an adventure, with treasures, rewards, and fun.”

“…” Yu Qing can only say that he doesn’t understand the ideas of rich people.

After leaving the black market, Yu Qing and Raymond moved to other places. When there were no other people, they went to the medicine on their faces, changed back to their original appearance, and changed the clothes they were wearing outside.

It is best to conceal your identity when going to the black market, and to be careful not to let people follow you.

When Yu Qing went to the black market, he was very careful, but he was careful at the beginning, but there was still negligence, but fortunately nothing happened.

“There is a plum blossom forest near here.” The reason why Raymond added this planet in his itinerary is because the plum blossom forest on this planet is very beautiful. Plant a sea of ​​flowers, “Would you like to go and see.”