20

Jennie POV

It's been an hour and here we are watching these imbeciles laughing non stop while looking at the floor. They got really drunk. Lisa is not that drunk but still.

"They finally gon mad" Irene said crossing her arm while looking at Seulgi feeding a cookie to a plant.

"Wendy, what are you doing?" Chaeng ask curiously.

"I'm watching the chicken cross the road and see if it gets to the other side" Wendy smiled cutely. Jisoo went to wendy and sat beside her.

"Look the cow is taken away by a helicopter" Jisoo sadly said and pointed at a blank wall.

"Yeri!" Bam suddenly yelled.

"What?!" Yeri yelled back.

"What's your name?" Bam yelled.

"What?" Yeri asked. These two are just literally next to each other.

"What is your name?" Bam ask again.

"Yeri!"

"Fuck you Yeri" Okay, I can't help but to laugh at that one.

"What is your name?" Yeri asking this time.

"Bambam"

"Fuck you Bambam" These two watched to much tiktoks.

"Nayeon!" Jeongyeon called.

"Why are you crying?" Nayeon ask kneeling on Jeongyeon's level.

"I can't find my feet!" She's wearing a sock. Nayeon took off her sock and Jeongyeon suddenly gasp, surprising Nayeon.

"How did you do that? Are you witch Nayeoni?" Jeongyeon amazed.

"Where's Jungkook?" I asked Tae.

"His at the couch singing words I didn't even know existed" Tae shrugged. "How about Lisa?"

"She's beside Seulgi- where the fuck did she go?" I asked. She's not beside Seulgi anymore.

"Who?" Chaeng ask getting Jisoo to sit on the couch with Jungkook.

"Lisa"

"She went inside your room earlier" She replied. I waste no time time and run to our room.

The first thing I see is she's asleep at the couch. I approached her and stare at her for God knows how long. I was broke from my trance when someone knocked at our bedroom door.

"Were gonna go home just letting you know" Irene said walking to the living room.

"It's already late, just stay over" I said.

"Really? I hope it's not a bother" Nayeon fiddle.

"Nonsense. You're all welcome here. I'll go ready your rooms" I said.

"I'll help" Chaeng offer.

"Me too. That's the least I can do for letting us stay for tonight" V offer and showed his boxy smile.

"Me and Nayeon will stay here. These idiots might do something stupid" Irene said. I nod.

.
After assigning each of them to their rooms I went to back to ours to check on Lisa. Only to find out that she's still on the couch hugging her favorite pillow.

Wendy, Yeri, Bam, along with Tae and Jungkook are in the living room. We didn't have enough room for them to stay in, so they just picked the living room since it's really big and we also have extra mattresses. So they're comfy

"Lisa" I called, tapping her cheek.

"What?" She mumble into her pillow.

"Change your clothes, it's dirty" She didn't answer and just tighten her grip on her pillow.

I took her pillow and she turned her back on me. Now I'm facing her back.

I took her arm and was about to take off her clothes when she suddenly jolted up.

"Get away!" She half yelled. Good thing our room is sound proof.

"What?"

"I said get away!" Is she still drunk?

"Why?" I ask and was about to approach her when she suddenly said something that made me stop.

"I'm already married. I love my wife. I don't want to lose here. So please if you're planning to do something with me, stop." She said seriously. I never been so proud of her at her dunk state.

"I'm so lucky to have you" I whispered and kissed her on the cheek.

"I said stop!"

"Lili, it's me" I said when she was about to push me again.

"Nini? Is it really you?" She ask cutely "Somebody tried to take off my clothes, nini" She pouts. She's cuter when drunk.

"I know, now go change your clothes please. You reek of alcohol"

"Okay nini" She then stands up and wobbly walk to the walk in closet.

Few minutes later she return wearing her yellow Pj's. She layed beside me and wrapped her hands on my waist.

———————————————————
Vote and comment ❤️
Comment down bellow what you guys think so I can also improve my story. Comment any ideas if you guys have any.
Sorry for any typos. ❤️

-M~<3

                                      -Knorr Cubes-